Trimethyl Pentanediol Monoisobutyrate Market Introduction
- Trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate is a colorless liquid with a mild characteristic odor. It is the premier coalescent for latex paints. Trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate is also known as texanol. It performs well in all types of latex paints, in a variety of weather conditions, and over substrates with different levels of porosity.
- Trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate is manufactured by the self-condensation process of dry, acid-free isobutyraldehyde in the presence of sodium isobutoxide. The mixture is then washed with water to remove other chemicals formed during the reaction and the remaining liquid is trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate.
- In terms of application, the global trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate market can be segmented into latex paints, solvents, oil-drilling muds, wood preservative carriers, ore flotation, floor polishes, and others. The latex paints segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Consumption of trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate is increasing in latex paints primarily due to its non-yellowing and non-chipping properties.
Request For Brochure : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79915
Key Drivers of Trimethyl Pentanediol Monoisobutyrate Market
- Increase in demand for trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate in the paint industry is projected to augment the global trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate market during the forecast period. Trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate provides the highest level of film integrity at low levels of coalescent, thus enhancing the performance properties of the paint including low temperature coalescence, touch-up, scrub resistance, washability, color development, thermal flexibility, and resistance to mud cracking. Trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate also enhances the thickening efficiency of paints when used with associative thickeners.
- Rapid growth in the construction industry is anticipated to boost the global trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate market during the forecast period. Demand for trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate formulations is increasing, especially in the construction industry, due to their environment compliant properties. Trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate is used in exteriors as well as interiors of residential and commercial buildings.
Request the Corona Virus impact analysis:
Trimethyl Pentanediol Monoisobutyrate Market Restraints
- High cost of raw materials is projected to hamper the global trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate market. Raw materials such as isobutyraldehyde and sodium isobutoxide are used in the preparation of trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate. The prices of these raw materials are considerably high. This raises the overall production cost of trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate.
- Stringent environmental regulations and lack of universal directives pertaining to applications of trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate are likely to hamper the trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate market. Stringent environment regulatory measures have been imposed on the usage of trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate due to a rise in environmental concerns across the globe. Compliance with these regulations is mandatory and often tedious for various market players. This can discourage investment in the trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate the market, thereby adversely affecting the market growth.
Prominent Players in Trimethyl Pentanediol Monoisobutyrate Market
Major players operating in the global trimethyl pentanediol monoisobutyrate market are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies, such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, collaborations, new product launches, strategic alliances, and research and development, to increase their regional presence and business operations. Key players operating in the market include:
- Eastman Corporation
- Univar Solutions
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Runtai Chemical Co.
- Shijiazhuang Xinlongwei Chemical Co., Ltd
- Paras Enterprises
- Wego Chemical Group
Get Trending Report :https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monoethylene-glycol-market-to-expand-at-cagr-of-6-1-during-forecast-period-notes-tmr-study-301467746.html
Transparency Market Research is a market intelligence company, providing business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453