The 24-year-old linebacker rushed on Sunday evening (local time) in the last quarter at the stand of 17:17 after a collision in a violent scramble and apparently suffered an injury to the neck. Taylor was closed on the field more than ten minutes and was medically initially supplied. On a stretcher, the defense player was later brought to the place and in a hospital. According to first reports, Taylor could have moved all the extremities that had been positive the first tests and investigations in the hospital, HawkS coach Pete Carroll said. The steelers won the highly competitive duel of the NFL in this Week 6 only in the overtime at 23:20.
- Quarter at the stand: Increased labor costs in new spaces, Netmarble 2Q08
- Linebacker rushed on sunday: NFL: Dallas Cowboys entlassen Linebacker Jaylon Smith
- Rushed on sunday evening: Oliver Glasner: I look at the right way
- Violent scramble and apparently: Persona 5 Scramble Japanese Demo is now available
- Apparently suffered an injury: Henry Cavill de The Witcher analyzes an injury during season 2