What's more, part of that ITexamReview L4M5 dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L4nvLZtrs4O6c107PGBq760TjqZkr3xa
Studying with us will help you build the future you actually want to see. By giving you both the skills and exposure of your area of work, our L4M5 study guides, L4M5 dump and practice questions and answers will help you pass L4M5 Certification without any problem. Our very special L4M5 products which include L4M5 practice test questions and answers encourage you to think higher and build a flourishing career in the every growing industry.
CIPS L4M5 Exam Syllabus Topics:
For Quick Exam preparation download, the CIPS L4M5 Exam dumps
It is never too late to learn. You still have the chance to obtain the L4M5 certificate as long as you want. What is more, many people have harvest happiness and success after passing the L4M5 exam. Then you are available for various high salary jobs. You also can become lucky as long as you never give up hopes. Let us make it together. We will be your best friend on your way to get the L4M5 Certification with our excellent learning braindumps.
CIPS Commercial Negotiation Sample Questions (Q10-Q15):
NEW QUESTION # 10
Commercial negotiation ends at the award of a contract. Is this statement true?
- A. Yes, because there are no rooms for negotiation after the contract is awarded
- B. No, because improvements can be achieved through post-award negotiation
- C. Yes, because the supplier will comply with legally binding obligations
- D. No, because real commercial negotiation begins after the contract is awarded
Negotiation doesn't end after the contract is awarded. The needs for negotiation can arise in anypost-award stages. For example, at supplier development and relationship management stage, improvement in supplier capability, capacity, and product/service range can be negotiated. Negotiations with long-term strategic critical suppliers should be carriedout in a partnering style, with a win-win starting point assumed.
In some sectors such as transport, utilities and infrastructure, tenderers may 'bid low' or even make a loss to win major contracts with a view to negotiating lucrative changes, variationsand 'add-ons' over the life of the contract when the supplier is bedded in and the buyer is in the weaker position to push back or challenge. Even in less complex contract, it is very likely that there will be a need to negotiate with that supplier again after the awarding of the contract.
LO 1, AC 1.1
NEW QUESTION # 11
IHL has beensupplying to XYZ Ltd for months. XYZ Ltd procurement manager Diana realises that the IHL's input prices are dropping and this is a good time to re-negotiate the price of the contract. She invites IHL representative to XYZ headquarter to make a bargain on the current price. At the opening stage of the negotiation, Diana requests a 10% reduction in price with an increase in volume purchased.
Is Diana's action appropriate in the opening phase?
- A. Yes, because Diana's proposal is a fair trade for both parties
- B. No, because Diana has put the markers down too soon
- C. Yes, because the negotiation should be done as quick as possible
- D. No, because Diana should state exactly the increasing quantity
The opening stage of the negotiation coversthe very first few minutes when the parties meet and greet each other and are seated in the negotiation room in preparation for the main event.
Typical behaviours at the opening stage: 'dos' and 'don'ts'
Be punctual and well presented (welcome theirarrival)
Break the ice with small talks
Start the conditioning process
Consider using visual aid to set out key objectives or make key points
Use strong, pushy, cold or tough style at the opening
Put down marker at thisstage
Criticise other organisations/TOP's previous contacts/third parties.
In this scenario, Diana has made her proposal right at the opening stage. This is an example of 'don'ts'. Good negotiators are very careful about 'red lines'. If she puts such barrier up too early, the supplier may not try to look for more creative solutions later in the negotiation.
NEW QUESTION # 12
A supplier's mark-up on all products is 25%. Supplier's profit margin is...?
- A. 15%
- B. 20%
- C. 30%
- D. 75%
Table Description automatically generated with medium confidence
Text Description automatically generated with low confidence
LO 2, AC 2.1
NEW QUESTION # 13
A procurement professional is negotiating with a supplier on cleaning service. She realises that there are huge cost-saving opportunities if the supplier agrees to reduce its mark-up and unnecessary employee benefits.
Supplier's mark-up and employee benefits are examples of which of the following?
- A. Spend cube
- B. Spend tree
- C. Addressable spend
- D. Spend waterfall
A key consideration when seeking to negotiate prices is to establish what proportion of the spend is addressable by procurement action such as negotiation. Addressability of spend is influenceable through negotiations or application of other saving effort or leverage with suppliers.
LO 2, AC 2.1
NEW QUESTION # 14
JCB is a large manufacturer of heavy machinery. The CPO is going to a negotiation with a Chinese supplier about procuring some major components. He is wondering about balance of power in the negotiation. Which of the following micro factors are most likely to shift the balance of power towards the buying organisation in this commercial negotiation? Select TWO that apply
- A. These components are highly standardised
- B. Suppliers are more concentrated than buyer
- C. Eruption of epidemic in supply market
- D. JCB's switching costs are low
- E. Buyers purchase in small volumes
There are many factors that can influence the balance of power in a negotiation. These factors are classified into 3 levels:
- Macro level: STEEPLE framework: social, technological, economic, environment, political, legal and ethical
- Micro level: Porter's five forces:
Diagram Description automatically generated
- One-to-one buyer-supplier dynamics.
The question asks about the micro factors that increases buyer's bargaining power. Among 5 answers, only 2 are likely to increase buyer'spower:
- JCB's switching costs are low: Buyer may easily switch its suppliers anytime
- These components are highly standardised: The products are not different any more, buyer may choose to buy from any supplier available.
Other answers cannot be correctbecause:
- Suppliers are more concentrated than buyer: Suppliers are forming oligopoly market, their bargaining power tend to be greater.
- Eruption of epidemic in supply market: this is a macro factor. Eruption of epidemic may cause factories closed and disruptions on supply chain.
- Buyers purchase in small volumes: Buyer will be seen as less potential to suppliers. Buying organisation may have difficulties to deal better price with suppliers.
LO 1, AC 1.3
NEW QUESTION # 15
In order to facilitate the wide variety of users' needs the L4M5 study guide have developed three models with the highest application rate in the present - PDF, software and online. Online mode of another name is App of study materials, it is developed on the basis of a web browser, as long as the user terminals on the browser, can realize the application which has applied by the L4M5 simulating materials of this learning model, users only need to open the App link, you can quickly open the learning content in real time in the ways of the L4M5 study materials.
Reliable L4M5 Exam Price: https://www.itexamreview.com/L4M5-exam-dumps.html
- Exam L4M5 Simulator Online🍁L4M5 Latest Practice Materials👈Test L4M5 Guide📮💬From website↘www.itexamreview.com↙Open and search“L4M5”Free Download🤩Exam L4M5 Simulator Online
- Quiz Useful CIPS - L4M5 - Valid Braindumps Commercial Negotiation Free💕🤬Copy URL「www.itexamreview.com」Open and search�L4M5�👈Free Download🦊L4M5 Latest Practice Materials
- Hot Valid Braindumps L4M5 Free Pass Certify | Professional Reliable L4M5 Exam Price: Commercial Negotiation🌭🔓Open Website�www.itexamreview.com�👈Search【L4M5】Free Download🏟L4M5 Valid Exam Online
- Quiz Valid Braindumps L4M5 Free - Unparalleled Reliable Commercial Negotiation Exam Price🐤🥄Open Website⇛www.itexamreview.com⇚Search⏩L4M5⏪Free Download🤰Test L4M5 Guide
- L4M5 Reliable Braindumps Ebook⬇L4M5 Reliable Braindumps Ebook💛L4M5 Test Preparation🚡🍊From website�www.itexamreview.com�🔙Open and search✔L4M5️✔️Free Download🐣L4M5 Test Preparation
- Braindumps L4M5 Downloads💁L4M5 Pdf Torrent💜L4M5 Practice Test Engine😟🕎Copy URL“www.itexamreview.com”Open and search⇛L4M5⇚Free Download🔲New L4M5 Test Camp
- 2023 Professional L4M5 – 100% Free Valid Braindumps Free | Reliable L4M5 Exam Price🍗🥫From website▛www.itexamreview.com▟Open and search《L4M5》Free Download🧴L4M5 Valid Test Syllabus
- Free PDF L4M5 - Reliable Valid Braindumps Commercial Negotiation Free🟡♻Open Website�www.itexamreview.com�✅Search【L4M5】Free Download🤥L4M5 Sample Questions Answers
- Quiz Valid Braindumps L4M5 Free - Unparalleled Reliable Commercial Negotiation Exam Price👩🐾Copy URL“www.itexamreview.com”Open and search�L4M5�✅Free Download🍚L4M5 Valid Exam Pass4sure
- L4M5 Valid Exam Online🔝Test L4M5 Guide🚉L4M5 Pdf Torrent📮😱Copy URL➠www.itexamreview.com🠰Open and search“L4M5”Free Download🕝L4M5 Valid Test Syllabus
DOWNLOAD the newest ITexamReview L4M5 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L4nvLZtrs4O6c107PGBq760TjqZkr3xa