Tofu made with an air frying pan is surprisingly delicious and easy! The outside is crisp and the inside is tender. It is basically oil-free. It is easy to master all kinds of hand-pulling parties and lazy parties! The sauce is the soul and indispensable!
The raw materials of Toshiba air fryer tofu: old tofu, onion, garlic, white sesame, chili powder, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and oil.
Steps of Toshiba air fryer tofu:
1. Materials are ready.
2. Soak the tofu in salt water for 10 minutes and then remove it.
3. Cut into pieces (large or small) and use kitchen paper to absorb water as much as possible.
4. Brush a thin layer of oil on the baking screen of the Toshiba air fryer to prevent sticking.
5. Put the tofu in the frying pan and set it up.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Turn it over 200 degrees and bake it for another 10 minutes!
8. Chop the onion and garlic. And pepper powder, white sesame, and sugar in a small bowl.
9. Heat the vegetable oil and pour it into the seasoning bowl,!
10. Add soy sauce and balsamic vinegar and mix well!
11. When eating tofu, it tastes delicious.
Toshiba air fryer tofu Tips:
Coriander, oyster sauce, and chili circle can be put according to taste. My chili powder is Korean. Although it is red, it is not too hot. If your chili powder is hot, put less.