Nuclear Imaging Devices Market Overview
Over the forecast period, the worldwide nuclear imaging devices market is expected to increase significantly. The market is expected to reach a valuation of USD 2490 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.2 percent expected over the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the nuclear imaging devices market is the rising frequency of cardiovascular diseases. According to a 2017 report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 92.1 million persons have at least one type of cardiovascular disease.
However, market expansion may be hampered by the high cost of nuclear imaging devices market analysis and the lower half-life of radiopharmaceuticals over the projection period.
Other factors such as radiotracer developments, acceptance of nuclear imaging equipment in ambulatory settings, rising geriatric population, unexplored new markets, increased regulatory approvals, and increased investment in diagnostic imaging facilities are likely to drive the market forward.
The global nuclear imaging devices market are Philips Healthcare, Digirad Corporation, Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc., Cannon Inc., Surgiceye GmbH, CMR Naviscan, Mediso Medical Imaging Systems Ltd., Agfa-Gevaert Group, General Electric Company, DDD-Diagnostic A/S, Spectrum Dynamics Medical, FMI Medical Systems, Inc., Segamicorp, and others.
among others are some key companies in the global Nuclear imaging devices that are listed by MRFR for market research.
Nuclear imaging devices Market Regional Analysis
- In the current scope of the study, the segments mentioned above are covered into the four global regions, namely, the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and African region.
- The nuclear imaging devices market in the Americas has further been segmented into North America and South America, with the North American market divided into the US and Canada.
- The European nuclear imaging devices market has been segmented into Western Europe and Eastern Europe. Western Europe has been classified as Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, and the rest of Western Europe. The nuclear imaging devices market in Asia-Pacific has been segmented into Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. The nuclear imaging devices market in the Middle East Africa has been segmented into the Middle East and Africa.
Nuclear imaging devices Market Segmentation
The global nuclear imaging devices market is segmented based on technology, application, end user, and region.
The global market for nuclear imaging devices, by technology, is segmented into positron emission tomography (PET), single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), and planar scintigraphy. The single-photon-emission computed tomography (SPECT) are further classified as hybrid SPECT systems and standalone SPECT systems.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into oncology, cardiology, neurology, and others.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers, and others.
- The diagnostic imaging centers segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to rising adoption of nuclear imaging in diagnostic centers.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071