China Passenger Elevator Suppliers Introduces The Maintenance Work Of The Engine Room
1. Place a sign of "Overhaul and Disable" at the entrance of the elevator base station; take the elevator to the highest floor and arrive at the machine room.
2. Check the traction motor and gearbox for abnormal noise. If there is, add lubricating oil to the traction motor bearing, add worm gear lubricating oil to the gearbox, and check the traction motor, gearbox, and I-beam anchor bolts Whether there is looseness, if so, it should be tightened.
3. Lubricating oil should be added to the rotating pin shaft of the speed limiter. There should be no abnormal wear on the speed limiter wheel and tensioner wheel groove. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced and adjusted as necessary; Without dirt or foreign matter, the anchor bolts should be tightened.
4. Clean the internal components of the control cabinet, check whether the contactors and relays operate normally, whether there is any abnormal sound sail contact, whether there is ignition, welding, or carbon deposition. Generally, replace the contactor and relay of the same type and specification; check whether the fuse is loose or heated and if so, deal with it and tighten it; check whether the instruments and signal lights are normal, and replace them if they are damaged.
5. Check the wear of the brake pads. If the wear thickness exceeds 1/2 of the thickness of the new installation, it should be replaced. Check the brake clearance, the national standard stipulates 0.3-0.7mm (mm), check whether the brake action is abnormal, check whether there is any powder-loaded object at the lower part of the brake, if so, you need to adjust the brake. For traction machines with a reduction box, check the wear of the brake pads. If the wear thickness exceeds 1/2 of the thickness of the new installation, it should be replaced.
6. If there is a rope clamp, it is necessary to observe whether there is any debris in the rope clamping jaw and the rope groove.
7. Check the wear condition of the wire rope, whether there are broken wires or strands, and the wire rope is too oily, whether it needs to be cleaned, whether the wire rope is slipping, and if necessary, inform the user unit to stop the elevator for maintenance.
8. Check the status of the rope head rod, check the secondary protection device of the rope head rod, check the position of the rope head rod bolt, check the tightness of the wire rope, and whether it needs to be adjusted.
9. Clean and sanitize the equipment in the computer room.The above content is organized and shared by Automobile Elevator Factory , I hope it can help you.
Through the above introduction, China Passenger Elevator Factory hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.