Intuit launches the updates and upgrades regularly for QuickBooks accounting software. QuickBooks Error Code 1642 is a point of sale (POS) error. QuickBooks error code 1642 might occur due to faults in the Microsoft windows components like .NET framework or when required installation files are missing.
Occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 1642:
1. Virus attacks might be affecting the windows.
2. Downloading files might be corrupted.
3. Corrupted Microsoft Windows installer.
4. Permission issues in installing Quickbooks.
5. Computer files might have got locked.
How can QuickBooks Error Code 1642 be resolved?
Method 1: Running QB Install tool.
Method 2: Repairing MSXML 4.0
Method 3: Updating windows.
Method 4: Repairing Microsoft .NET framework.
For more help in fixing QuickBooks Error Code 1642, you can reach out to QuickBooks enterprise support at 1-888-485-0289.