- Plastic Granulatorsand power units should be installed firmly. If the plastic crusher needs a long-term fixed operation, it should be fixed on the cement foundation; if the plastic crusher needs a mobile operation, the unit should be installed on the base made of angle iron, and ensure that the power engine (diesel engine or electric motor) and plastic The pulley grooves of the crusher are in the same rotation plane.
- After installing the plastic shredder, check the fastening of each part of the fasteners and tighten them if they are loose. At the same time, check whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
- Before starting the plastic crusher, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the claws, hammers and the rotor are running flexibly and reliably, whether there is any collision in the crushing chamber, and whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow of the machine. Whether the plastic crusher is well lubricated.
- Don't change the belt pulley casually, in case the speed is too high and the crushing chamber will explode, or the speed is too low to affect the working efficiency of the crusher.
- After starting the plastic crusher, it should be kept idling for 2-3min, and there is no abnormal phenomenon before feeding.
- Pay attention to the operation of the plastic crusher at all times during work. First, feed evenly to prevent clogging the crushing chamber; secondly, do not overwork for a long time. If there are vibrations, noises, the excessive temperature of the bearings and the body, or spraying materials, the machine should be shut down for inspection immediately, and the work can be continued after troubleshooting.
We are a Plastic Machinery Manufacturer, with many other products, such as Mold Temperature Controller, welcome to visit our company!