Cutlery refers to the non-edible tools that come into direct contact with food during meals, utensils, and utensils used to assist food distribution or food intake. There is also much disposable tableware on the market, which is not good for the environment, and there is also some tableware made of degradable materials. Tableware includes complete sets, including metal utensils, ceramic utensils, wooden utensils, glass utensils, plastic utensils, and various container tools (such as bowls, plates, cups, pots, etc.) and hand-held utensils (such as chopsticks), knives, forks, spoons, straws, sticks, etc.) and other utensils. So, how should tableware be sterilized? The following tableware company will introduce the disinfection method of tableware and the precautions for disinfection.
Disinfection method of tableware：
1. Put the boiled tableware in the steam cabinet or box, and when the temperature rises to 100℃, sterilize for 5-10 minutes.
2. Steam sterilization: Put the washed and clean tableware in the steam cabinet or box, and when the temperature rises to 100 ℃, sterilize for 5-10 minutes.
3. Oven disinfection: such as infrared disinfection cabinets, etc., the temperature is generally around 120 °C, and the disinfection is performed for 15-20 minutes.
4. Chemical disinfection: Disinfect tableware with tableware disinfectant.
Requirements for chemical disinfection:
1. The selected disinfectant must be a tableware disinfectant approved by the health administrative department, and non-tableware disinfectants cannot be used for tableware disinfection.
2. The concentration of tableware disinfectant for disinfection must reach the concentration specified in the product manual.
3. Soak the tableware in the disinfectant for 10-15 minutes, and the tableware cannot expose the surface of the disinfectant.
4. After the tableware is disinfected, use running water to remove the residual disinfectant on the surface of the tableware and remove the odor. When using chemical disinfection, the disinfectant should be updated at any time, and it should not be used repeatedly for a long time.
The above is about the disinfection method of tableware and the precautions for disinfection. I hope to is helpful. Yuansong Micro is a professional wooden tableware supplier. If you want to know more about wooden tableware, please continue to pay attention to Yuansong Micro official website. We will update relevant articles and products from time to time, provide relevant product information and materials, and look forward to your visit and consultation.