According to Fortune Business Insights™, the global zinc oxide market size is predicted to reach USD 6.36 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The increasing application of zinc oxide in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry will contribute positively to the zinc oxide market growth during the forecast period.
Zinc oxide is a vital ingredient in the manufacturing of foot powders, makeup, bath soaps, and baby lotions. Thus, the rising demand for cosmetics products such as sunscreens, antiseptic ointments will accelerate the zinc oxide industry revenue. Moreover, the rising demand for calamine creams owing to their properties to prevent sunburn, premature aging of the skin, along the protection of skin from UV lights, will also aid the development of the market in the forthcoming years. Nonetheless, the rising emphasis on skincare and skin protection will have a positive impact on the zinc oxide market revenue.
The zinc oxide market share stood at USD 4.10 billion in 2018. The report is aimed at delivering a comprehensive description of the market dynamics and structure by identifying and providing information regarding the key market segments. It also focuses on an all-encompassing analysis of leading market players by financial position, product, product portfolio, price, growth strategies, and regional presence. It offers PORTER’s analysis and SWOT analysis to record the question of shareholders and highlights the investment potential in the upcoming future. It also showcases what procedures and strategies; companies are currently implementing in the market. It further examines the ways and components convincing market expansion, growth patterns, restricting factors, and market strategies.
The list of main companies in the zinc oxide market report are as follows;
- Spirochem Lifesciences Private Limited
- Cosmo Zincox Industries
- UCA Lanka Pvt. Ltd
- U.S. Zinc
- Hemadri Chemicals
- Zinc Oxide LLC
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the nano zinc oxide market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in this market
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Report Aim & Scope:
- The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
Agreement Between Zinc Oxide LLC and Zochem to Spur Business Opportunities
Zinc Oxide LLC, a supplier and manufacturer of inorganic compounds announced that it acquired a subsidiary of American Zinc Recycling LLC, Zochem. The agreement between the company will involve a transaction of all Zochem’s manufacturing operations and product lines. Zochem’s extensive domestic and global distribution network will remain the same. The acquisition of Zinc Oxide LLC will aid the expansion of the market during the forecast period owing to the manufacturing and production of zinc oxide with the French Process method, as it is considered the best method for high-quality zinc oxide.
Moreover, Ed Smith, the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, said in a statement, “The acquisition of Zochem demonstrates our commitment to being the leading zinc oxide supplier in North America. This move will benefit customers by ensuring a stable source for any grade of the highest-quality zinc oxide. In addition, many customers will benefit from reduced shipping costs and transit times, as approximately 80% of the North American zinc oxide market is within a 500-mile radius of our two plants.”
Stellar Demand for Rubber to Augment Growth in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific is likely to witness high demand in the forthcoming years. The growth in the region is attributed to the growing demand for zinc oxide in rubber applications. Moreover, the surge in the automotive industry will also contribute positively to the growth of the market owing to the use of rubber in the automotive industry for the manufacturing of tires, automotive ant vibration, transmission systems, molded parts, spare parts, body sealing systems, and adhesives. The market in North America generated a revenue of USD 0.55 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness steady growth in the forthcoming years due to the declining rubber production in the region.
Major Table of Contents:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- Key Developments: Mergers, Acquisition, Partnership, etc.
- Latest Technological Advancement
- Insights on Regulatory Scenario
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Global Zinc Oxide Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Process
- French / Indirect Process
- American / Direct Process
- Wet Process
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Grades
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Paints & Coatings
- Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245