Global Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market: Introduction
- Devices used for point-of-care molecular diagnostics are portable, compact, and self-contained diagnostic devices that can perform multiple analytical functions. They are used at the patient site for rapid diagnosis of diseases.
- Devices used for point-of-care molecular diagnostics provide valuable and actionable information on patient care; they have rapid turnaround time; and they enable selection of optimum therapy for the patient by observing the patient’s response to ongoing treatment
- Point-of-care molecular diagnosticshave a wide range of applications in the diagnosis of infectious diseases, pharmacogenetics, and genetic testing
- Private as well as government players made significant investments in point-of-care molecular diagnostics in the last decade
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market Report
Global Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market: Key Drivers
- The global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market is primarily driven by high prevalence and incidence rates of infectious diseases and genetic disorders across the globe. For instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 17 million people across the globe die due to infectious diseases every year.
- Technological advancements in point-of-care molecular diagnostics, new product development and commercialization, and rise in the demand for point-of-care molecular diagnostic devices are factors likely to drive the global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market during the forecast period
- Also, increasing number of hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and research and development institutes and growing pharmaceutical industry in developing economies such as Brazil, India, China, and Russia are likely to propel the demand for devices used for point-of-care molecular diagnostics during the forecast period
Request Sample of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75855
Tests Kits Segment to Dominate Global Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market
- Based on product, the global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market can be divided into analyzers and test kits. The test kits segment is estimated to dominate the global market during the forecast period. The segment is likely to expand at a rapid pace from 2019 to 2027.
- Large volume and frequent usage of test kits for the diagnosis of different types of diseases is one of the key factors responsible for the major share of the test kits segment in the global market
- The test kits segment can be sub-segmented into viral, bacterial, fungal, and others. Bacterial is estimated to be the leading sub-segment of the test kits segment in the near future.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75855
Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of technology, the global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market can be segmented into isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology. The isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology segment is projected to dominate the global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market during the forecast period.
- The isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology segment can be sub-segmented into helicase-dependent amplification (HDA), loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP), nucleic acid sequence-based amplification (NASBA), and others
- The isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology provides quick results and it does not require thermocyclers
Diagnostic Laboratories Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of end-user, the global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market can be segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, specialty clinics, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, and research & academic institutes.
- The diagnostic laboratories segment is projected to dominate the global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market during the forecast period. The large number of diagnostic laboratories across the globe and rapid increase in the number of diagnostic laboratories in developing countries are factors expected to be responsible for the dominant share of the diagnostic laboratories segment in the global market during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. However, the region is anticipated to lose market share by 2027.
- High prevalence of various chronic as well as acute disorders among people in the U.S., technological advancements in point-of-care molecular diagnostics, and presence of a well-established health care industry in the region are factors projected to drive the market in North America from 2019 to 2027
- The point-of-care molecular diagnostics market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to rapid increase in the number of hospitals and diagnostic laboratories and rise in health care access in densely populated countries in the region such as China, India, South Korea, and Taiwan
Buy Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75855<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market is consolidated, with a few number of global players accounting for a major share of the market in respective regions. Key players operating in the global point-of-care molecular diagnostics market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bayer Healthcare
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
- Nova Biomedical
Global Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market: Research Scope
Global Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market, by Product Type
- Test Kits
Global Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market, by Technology
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology
- Helicase-dependent Amplification (HDA)
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- Nucleic Acid Sequence-based Amplification (NASBA)
- Multiplex PCR
- Real-time PCR
Global Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Specialty Clinics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Research & Academic Institutes.
Global Point-of-care Molecular Diagnostics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453