Dental Infection Treatment Market: Introduction
- Dental infections, also known as dental abscess, are infections initiated in the tooth that can adversely affect surrounding tissues. Dental infection is the most common infectious disease. Moreover, it leads to serious health issues evidently. The root cause of dental infections is occurrence of bacteria in the pulp which then spread around surrounding tissues. The main reason behind these infections is trauma, dental caries, and any kind of dental procedures. Periodontal infections are the most common. These are often called gum disease that is the infection of the tissues which hold tooth in the place. Periodontal infections majorly affect gums leading to gingivitis and end up in causing periodontitis. Periodontal infections are caused by poor dental hygiene or plaque formation and inflammation in the tissues around teeth.
- As per NCBI research published in November 2019, it was estimated that on average of four years 13% of the adult seek dental care treatment for toothache or dental infections. As per National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, dental infections are likely to affect around 90% of adults and 42% children in age group of 6 to 19 years.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Dental Infection Treatment Market Report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Dental Infection Treatment Market
- Increase in dental infections, awareness about treatment of dental infections, availability of pharmaceutical drugs, and adoption of orthodontic surgeries are major driving factors for the dental infection treatment market. Increase in patient population with dental plaques or caries boosts the growth of the dental infection treatment market. Dental caries is still a major oral health issue observed in most industrialized countries, affecting 60% to 90% of schoolchildren and a majority of adults.
- According to a report published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2016, 60% to 80% of schoolchildren across the globe have dental plaques or cavities, often leading to severe pain and discomfort. Moreover, changing lifestyle; growing geriatric population; and rise in incidence of tooth loss, dental cavities, and a variety of periodontal conditions are primary drivers for the global dental infection treatment market.
- According to the WHO, the global elderly population, which stood at around 524 million in 2010, is expected to reach around 2 billion by 2050, growing rapidly in developed countries such as Italy, Germany, the U.K., the U.S., and Japan. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, around 40 million people in the country belonged to the elderly category in 2011. Also, around 89 million people would be aged 65 years or above by 2050. This factor is likely to augment the demand for dental infection treatment procedures in the near future. However, less awareness about the side effects amongst patient population, high cost of the dental infection treatment procedure, and improper diagnosis are likely to be restraining factors for the dental infection treatment market.
Request Sample of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75853<ype=S
North America to Lead Global Dental Infection Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global dental infection treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the dental infection treatment market during the forecast period, owing to prevalence of various types of dental infections including periodontitis conditions, plaque, or caries in the region. Furthermore, supportive health care expenditure, government initiatives, and creating awareness about dental infections drive the market in the region. Moreover, as per NCBI research estimation in November 2019, in the U.S., 1 person per 2600, is hospitalized due to dental infections. Periodontitis is the most common dental infection affecting around 35% of the people in the U.S. in the age group of 30 to 90 years of age. According the findings published by the Canadian Dental Association in March 2017, the economic burden of oral diseases on Canada is nearly US$ 1.0 Bn. All this statistics is likely to boost the dental infection treatment market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be the fastest growing region in the next few years, owing to increase in patient population suffering from dental infections, improvement in health care system, increase in disposable income, developing infrastructure with established proper supply channels of key market players, and rise in market penetration of local manufacturers catering the demand for affordable care in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Dental Infection Treatment Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75853
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Dental Infection Treatment Market
The market of dental infection treatment market is fragmented and major share is captured by a prominent few players. Major players involved in offering dental infection treatment are:
- Kerr Corporation
- Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Septodont Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd
- Bayer AG
- Ultradent Products Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
Global Dental Infection Treatment Market: Research Scope
Buy Dental Infection Treatment Market Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75853<ype=S
Global Dental Infection Treatment Market, by Treatment
- Root Canal
- Tooth Extraction
Global Dental Infection Treatment Market, by Type
Global Dental Infection Treatment Market, by End-user
- Dental clinics
Global Dental Infection Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453