The updated research on Thermoform Packaging industry is a comprehensive study that provides exclusive insights about Thermoform Packaging business for new market entrants and established players. The report carefully analyses all the essential aspects of the Thermoform Packaging market and provides a detailed overview of the growth prospects of the industry. Along with that the report also offers readers complete information about the latest market trends, market shares, and revenue growth patterns over the years.
The Global Thermoform Packaging Market size was US$ 43.48 Billion in 2019 and expected to reach US$ 66.59 Billion by 2027; this converts into a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% for the forecast period.
Moulded products that are obtained by the thermoforming process and are used for packaging are referred to as thermoform packaging. The thermoform process is relatively cheaper than plastic moulding and forming. Properties such as lightweight, cost-effectiveness and reusability render these suitable for widespread applications. This form of packaging finds its applications in the automotive, food & beverages, electronics, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and many more industries.
Top Players Analysed in the Report are:
For a comprehensive value chain analysis, the report covers the downstream and upstream essentials of the Thermoform Packaging market. It also pays special focus on the growth process, macro- and micro-economic factors, raw material sources analysis, and other technical data. The report further segments the market based on types, applications, and regions and offers insights into the segments that have the highest penetration and profit margin, along with recent developments based on geographies.
The key players in the thermoform packaging market include, but not limited to:
- Anchor Packaging Inc.
- Amcor Ltd.
- Display Pack Inc.
- D&W Fine Pack LLC
- Placon Corporation
- Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd
- Sinclair & Rush Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Tamarack Products Ltd.
- WestRock Company
The Thermoform Packaging Market is Segmented to include
- Paper & Paperboard
- Clamshell Packaging
- Blister Packaging
- Skin Packaging
- Others (Windowed Packaging and Tubs & Cups)
By Heat Seal Coating
- Hot Melt-based
By End-use Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Others (Industrial Goods and Automotive & Aerospace)
To a Boucher of “Packaging” visit @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/industry/1/packaging-market-research-reports
Recent News and Developments in the Thermoform Packaging Market:
1) A fully recyclable polypropylene film was developed by the Mondi Group in June 2019. This film was intended for use in Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) and vacuum packaging.
2) COEXPAN launched Core PET CorePET is a 100% rPET sheet specifically formulated for the thermoform packaging market.
3) Charpak Ltd. launched a new thermoform packaging tub that is 100% recyclable as well as tamper-evident in October 2019.
4) Sonoco from ESCO Technologies Inc. acquired Thermoform Engineered Quality LLC and Plastique Holdings LTD to expand its portfolio.
Benefits of Global Thermoform Packaging Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics
- A futuristic outlook on different factors influencing the market
- An 8-year forecast of the market growth and expected revenue growth
- Ease of understanding of the market, key segments, and their future growth
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to give an advantageous edge for the companies
- Extensive insight into the market with in-depth analysis of the segmentation
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or inquiries about customization, kindly connect with us to know more. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.