One tooth dental implant may cost from Rs 20,000 to Rs 50,000 which includes the surgery, all the components, and the implant crown. There are different methods and Techquenic of different Dentists and the different needs of those who need dental implants. The average cost of a single tooth implant cost from 25000 INR to 50000.
This cost can be well worth it because it gives you a permanent solution for your missing teeth. A single tooth implant means a single implant used to replace one missing tooth. During surgery, the Dentist's surgeon makes a cut to open your gum and expose the bone. A hole is drilled into the jawbone where the titanium post will be placed, and the titanium post will serve as the tooth root after a dental crown is attached over the titanium post.
Components required in Single Tooth Implants
- The screw-shaped titanium post is placed within the jawbone.
- Abutment which connects the titanium postto the dental crown. mostly made up of titanium, gold, or porcelain
- The dental crown, i.e., the tooth-shaped cap for the implant, which is made of porcelain- fused-to-metal, which is the visible part.
How to decide the Exact Costs of Dental Implants
The costs of dental implants can be depending on each patient’s case. Some will need single implants some need full Implants. Typically the characteristics of every patient’s mouth factor will depend upon the work the type and price of the implants. In the initial consultation with the Dentist, He will find out how much your implants will cost .
For this Dentist will take a 3D scan image at the time of consultation to determine the density of the bone and to see whether you need an immediate implant or else some additional grafting will be needed before implant placement. After this type of consultation, you’ll know exactly what the costs will be.
Single Dental Implants have 4 main Procedure
- Initial Consultation: In this consultation, the dentist examines your teeth and gums to determine if your jawbone is prepared to receive the single tooth implant. For a dental implant, You need sufficient bone structure to accommodate If you don’t have sufficient bone structure, the dentist does a bone graft before the dental implants.
- Dental Implant Placement: The dentist will cut into your gum and drill a hole into your jawbone where the titanium post will be placed. which work as the tooth’s root. And the dental crown will be attached after 3 to 6 months, which is the amount of time required for the jawbone to heal and grow around the titanium post.
- Abutment Placement: The dentist attaches the abutment to the titanium post after the jawbone heals and secures the post.
- Dental Crown Placement: Finally, the dentist takes impressions of your teeth and sends them to the dental lab for a dental crown. After that dental crown will attach to the titanium post. The dental crown is made of porcelain-fused-to-metal because it is the same as enamel in color and texture.
Elements that increase the Cost of Dental Implants
· Brand and Type of Implants
The cost of implants also depends on quality. There are so many types and qualities available in the market at different price rates. Depending upon the quality you decide to choose, the cost of the implant
· The Treatment Process
This process has various aspects which start at the time of tooth extraction and then after case to case basis the complexity of the is vary. Hence the cost for the complete dental implant treatment varies from person to person.
· Bone Grafting / Sinus Lift
some patients require additional procedures like Sinus Lift or Bone grafting before a dental implant, to place it properly. For example, if you do not have enough bone for an implant, the dentist might want to do a bone grafting first before placing the implants. due to this cost of the treatment is increases
· The Dentist
dentists have different levels of skills. If you are consulting with a highly skilled & have many years of experience in dental implant, he will charge a higher fee than a new & less experienced dentist.