The global mineral wool insulation market is consolidated with numerous global, regional, and local players, with prominent players holding the majority share. Some of the major players include Saint-Gobain, Rockwool International, Knauf Insulation, Johns Manville Inc., and Owens Corning. Manufacturers focus mainly on acquisitions, joint ventures, and partnerships with key stakeholders to gain a competitive advantage over other players. Furthermore, producers are increasingly focusing on a strategic alliance with stakeholders and expansion of production capacities to gain a maximum share of the global market. For instance, in July 2017, Knauf Insulation, a global manufacturer of insulation products, announced the expansion of its Rock Mineral Wool production facility to 110 kilotons, located in the border region of Luxembourg and the Moselle. Moreover, due to the coronavirus outbreak globally, the global market has witnessed a decline in demand.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/10546
Covid 19 Analysis
COVID-19 had a negative influence on the market in 2020. Given the pandemic scenario, building, and car manufacture were temporarily halted during the lockdown, as a result, consumption of mineral wool used for thermal, fire, and acoustic insulation applications such as partition wall, passenger cabin of a car, duct pipe insulation, and so on from the industrial and transportation industries decreased, negatively influencing demand for the market analyzed. The COVID-19 epidemic also had a number of short- and long-term implications in the building industry.
According to the MRFR analysis, the global Mineral Wool Insulation Market size was valued at around USD 14 billion in 2019. It is expected to reach around USD 22 billion by the end of 2030 at a CAGR of around 5%.
Mineral wool insulation is rock, slag, or glass produced from a molten state into fibrous form; it is divided into two types. It possesses several properties, including good thermal resistance, fire protection, water repellency, noise reduction, and energy efficiency. High demand from building and construction and favorable government regulations are expected to propel the growth of the global mineral wool insulation market. Furthermore, the advancement in mineral wool insulation and the widening scope of applications in diverse end-use industries further fuel the growth of the global market. However, the presence of potential substitutes for Mineral wool insulation hampers the development of the market.
- This segment is further segmented into board, blanket, panel, and others.
- The board segment accounted for the largest market and is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed to the increasing consumption of Mineral wool insulation boards in building and industrial insulation.
- The blanket segment witnessed significant growth during the forecast period due to its growing roof insulation, interior building insulation, and HVAC insulation.
- Panels are used where for high fire safety, soundproofing, and high thermal insulation.
- The others segment include products such as rolls, slabs, and pipes.
- This segment has been further divided into glass wool, rock wool, and others.
- The glass wool segment accounts for the largest market and is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period in terms of volume. This growth is attributed to the increased demand for mineral wool insulation from buildings, HVAC plants, and industries.
- The rock wool segment is expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period due to its outstanding fire performance characteristics and excellent thermal and acoustic properties.
- The others segment include mineral wool insulation types such as wood wool, ceramic fiber wool, and blowing wool.
- North America: Market growth is driven by large-scale manufacturers in the region and established end-use industries.
- Europe: Large-scale automotive producers, stringent building regulations, and increased demand for green buildings drive the region's market.
- Asia-Pacific: This is the largest and fastest-growing regional market owing to the established growing urbanization, high industrialization rates, surge in construction spending, and growing demand for automotive in the region.
- Latin America: The growing demand from end-use industries, especially from building & construction, and expanding industrialization, is fueling the market growth in the region.
- Middle East & Africa: Growing demand from the advanced building material and rising industrialization fueling the demand for mineral wool insulation in the region.
Speak To Analyst @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/ask_for_schedule_call/10546
By End use
- This segment is further segmented into building & construction, industrial, transportation, and others.
- The building & Construction segment holds the largest market share due to the high usage of mineral wool insulation in interior and exterior building insulation such as roof insulation, wall insulation, floor insulation, ceiling insulation. Further, this segment has also reported the fastest growth throughout the forecast period.
- The industrial segment is expected to witness healthy growth in the global mineral wool insulation market owing to the growing demand from industrial applications such as insulation for boilers and turbines; and critical marine and offshore installations, including fire and acoustic insulation in ships and oil rigs, amongst others.
- The transportation segment is expected to witness notable growth in the global mineral wool insulation market owing to the growing demand for insulation material to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for vehicle passengers.
- The others segment includes industries such as horticulture and landscaping.
Request for Customization @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/ask_for_customize/10546
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) is a global market research company that takes pride in its services, offering a complete and accurate analysis with regard to diverse markets and consumers worldwide. Market Research Future has the distinguished objective of providing the optimal quality research and granular research to clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help answer your most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)
Browse Related Reports: