Register for IELTS Test
Are you considering taking the official IELTS test but you don’t know how to take the test? Learn how Meridean Overseas can help you stay prepared. You need to start preparing well for the IELTS test. We have to dive! You can register for the IELTS test online or offline. Here’s how to prepare for IELTS and register for the IELTS test?
Steps for IELTS Test Registration
Requirements for registration for the online IELTS test:
- Step 1: Check the official IELTS registration page of the British Council
- Step 2: Register an account on the British Council website
- Step 3: Select the nearest test center
- Step 4: Register for your trial and pay online.
Registration methods for the physical IELTS test:
- Step 1: Download the online application form
- Step 2: Please fill in all the required information
- Step 3: The body must be applied to the office of the British Council
- Step 4: Pay by credit / debit card, ICICI credit card and debit card receipt.
At the time of your registration, make sure you have your passport with you because you need a passport number at the time of registration. Make sure you have your passport on the day of your exam. The registration fee for the IELTS test is INR 14,000. If you join any IELTS coaching in India they will help you to register for IELTS. If you really want to learn IELTS in Budget you can join best IELTS coaching in Jaipur. As Jaipur is very reasonable for IELTS coaching. You can also join any nearby coaching is you live near Agra, Delhi, Mumbai etc. These cities also have the best IELTS coaching but Pink City has the reasonable one IELTS coaching classes in Jaipur.