CONCRETE PROTECTIVE LINERS MARKET: INTRODUCTION
- Concrete protective liners provide protection to concrete from mechanical damage as well as corrosive and erosive environments in a wide range of industrial, construction, and other applications
GLOBAL CONCRETE PROTECTIVE LINERS MARKET: KEY DRIVERS
- The global concrete protective liners market is fueled by high demand from the industrial sector for use in applications such as water management and wastewater management and increase in infrastructure development across the world
- Concrete protective liners are largely employed in protecting concrete from harsh environments and abrasive mediums in order to improve the service life of concrete works
Request PDF Brochure : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=72991
- Concrete protective liners are used in concrete buildings to protect them from the external environment. Key applications of concrete protective liners include transportation and storage of liquids, wherein chemical resistance is required.
- Effective protection of concrete is ensured by using liners, which offer various benefits, such as flexibility, ductility, and resistance to corrosion, when used with concrete with high strength and high stiffness.
- Concrete is effectively protected by using concrete protective liners, which helps prolong the service life of buildings. Thus, these liners are useful in various construction applications such as new infrastructure development and renovation activities.
Request For Discount : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=72991
Molecular Sieves Segment to Dominate Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
- Constructions such as manholes, which are designed for collection, storage, and transportation of liquids, are made of concrete. However, concrete is not suitable for permanent contact with a lot of mediums around manholes. Hence, a concrete surface needs to be protected from external attacks such as corrosion. Concrete protective liners made of polyethylene offer durable protection to concrete constructions, manholes, and concrete pipes.
- Concrete protective liners made of high-density polyethylene offer absolute mechanical anchoring and bridging of cracks in concrete along with excellent shear and impact strength
Request Report Methodology: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=RRM&rep_id=72991
North America Expected to Hold a Significant Share of Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
- In terms of region, the global concrete protective liners market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America was the leading market for concrete protective liners, in terms of both value and volume, in 2018. The trade war between China and the U.S. and volatility and uncertainty in the global economy are projected to have a significant influence the market in the region in the near future.
- Europe emerged as the second-largest market for concrete protective liners in 2018, due to the large number of renovation projects being implemented in the region. The market in the region is expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, high focus on research and development activities and technological advancements are expected to positively impact the concrete protective liners market in Europe during the forecast period.
Request Customization: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=72991
Key Players Operating in Global Concrete Protective Liners Market
The global concrete protective liners market is a fragmented market, due to presence of several international and domestic manufacturers. Presence of a large number of small- and medium-sized players makes the market highly competitive. High growth potential of the market is attracting new local as well as international players toward the market. Key players operating in the global concrete protective liners market are:
- Agru America
- Colorado Lining
- Herrenknecht Formwork
- GSE Environmental
- Frank GmbH
More Trending Report by TMR
Cotton Clips Market–“ Cotton clips are the pre-consumer textile waste materials that are generated before they reach consumer. Cotton clips are leftover textile scraps from the production process. This cut-and-sew scrap waste is generated during garment manufacturing. It is often considered waste and is discarded by garment manufacturers due to its uneven and small formats. Cotton clips are used in manufacture of various household products such as rugs and carpets, mats, quilts, mops & wipers, and many other decorative items.”
About Us :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!