The Global Electrostatic Chucks Market is forecast to reach USD 231.8 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Electrostatic Chucks are used in the application of bonding technology, lithography, inspection, metrology, display manufacturing, wafer handling, dry etching, metal deposition, etching processes, and ion implanting.
Electrostatic chucks are mainly used in the semiconductor industry to hold the wafer during processing. It has the technical advantage of high reliability, particles reduction, wafer planarity, and non-edge exclusion. It also plays a crucial role in adsorbing and heating or cooling of wafers. It is majorly used in the semiconductor industry for manufacturing equipment. The clamp also increases the chances for production of good chips on wafers. They are used in almost all tools in the semiconductor industry.
Asia Pacific dominates the market for electrostatic chucks. China, Japan, and India are the major contributors to the growth of the market. Large semiconductor market in the region contributes towards the rising demand of the product.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1358
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of material into ceramic electrostatic chucks and quartz electrostatic chucks.
- Ceramic electrostatic chucks are forecasted to hold a market share of 57% in the year 2028. Ceramic has excellent chemical and plasma stability and high thermal conductivity thus making it a popular choice in the production of electrostatic chucks.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product type into Coulomb type, and Johnsen-Rahbek (JR) type electrostatic chucks.
- Coulomb Type Electrostatic Chucks holds a market share of 53% in the year 2018. This type of chucks utilizes insulators as a dielectric material.
- Johnsen-Rahbek (JR) Type Electrostatic Chucks utilizes an attractive force induced by dielectric polarization caused by minute electric current flow across the boundary between an object and a dielectric material and is forecasted to hold a market share of 46% in the year 2028.
- The market is segmented on the basis of the electrode into the quadrupole electrode and bipolar electrode.
- Bipolar Electrode holds a market share of 57% in the year 2018. It is a useful tool for separation, concentration, and detection of analytes in microelectrochemical systems.
- The market is segmented on the basis of application into Semiconductor (LCD/CVD), Wireless Communications, Electronics, Medical, and Others.
- Semiconductor (LCD/CVD) holds the largest market share of 25% in the year 2018.
- The semiconductor is the largest end-user industry for electrostatic chucks. Mechanical holdings of wafer pose serious problems so electrostatic is generally used.
- The wafer of very thin diameters is used in radio-frequency (RF) switches and 5G wireless devices. These wafers, in turn, increase the demand for electrostatic chucks in the medical industry.
- Medical segments hold a market share of 18% in the year 2018. The introduction of RF communications, with RF ID tags, to track patient medical history and monitor their health in the healthcare sector is increasing the demand of wafer and in turn electrostatic chucks.
- North America is forecasted to hold a market share of 25% in the year 2028. The region has a huge market for semiconductors with the presence of leading key players.
- High investment in research and development in the semiconductor and electronics sector will also fuel the market growth in this region.
- Key participants include Kyocera, SHINKO, Trek, NTK Technologies, K-max Technology, Calitech, SEMCO Technologies, APS Materials, Inc., TOTO, and Invax Technologies, among
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1358
The Global Electrostatic Chucks Market is segmented as follows:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Quartz Electrostatic Chucks
- Ceramic Electrostatic Chucks
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Coulomb Type Electrostatic Chucks
- Johnsen-Rahbek (JR) Type Electrostatic Chucks
Electrode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Quadrupole Electrode
- Bipolar Electrode
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Semiconductor (LCD/CVD)
- Wireless Communications
Market Segmentation by Regions:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- Which market segment or sub-segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast timeline?
- What is the forecast valuation of the Electrostatic Chucks market?
- Who are the leading players in the industry? What are the weaknesses and strengths of these players?
- What are the strategic business steps and initiatives taken by the key competitors in the industry?
- What region is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period?
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electrostatic-chucks-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or queries about customization options, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog