Screen reflecting is a typical component on most new innovation that permits you to project content from the screen of one gadget to the screen of another. Screen reflecting passes by a wide range of names, yet on Apple gadgets, it's called AirPlay.
However AirPlay is an Apple highlight, since the approach of AirPlay 2 out of 2018, it has become a lot more straightforward to associate across gadget biological systems. Assuming that you have a Samsung Smart TV made in 2018 or later, you can doubtlessly utilize AirPlay - check whether your model is on this rundown certainly.
There are two methods for getting to AirPlay on your iPhone - you can either choose "Screen Mirroring" from the Control Center to reflect your whole iPhone screen, or you can choose the AirPlay symbol from inside some applications to project content from your iPhone to your TV. On the other hand, you can interface your iPhone to your Samsung TV with a HDMI link to accomplish a similar impact. This is the way to do everything.
Step by step instructions to turn on AirPlay on a Samsung TV
Before you can utilize screen reflecting or AirPlay, you really want to initially ensure the element is empowered on your Samsung TV.
1. Utilizing your TV remote, go to "Settings" and select "General."
2. Pick "Apple AirPlay Settings" from the menu.
3. Select "AirPlay" and go it to "On."
Step by step instructions to screen reflect an iPhone to a Samsung TV utilizing AirPlay 2
Fast tip: Before you start, ensure your iPhone and Samsung TV are associated with a similar Wi-Fi organization.
Step by step instructions to reflect your whole iPhone screen from the Control Center
1. Swipe down from the upper right of your iPhone's screen to raise the Control Center. For more seasoned iPhone models with a home button, the Control Center is gotten to by swiping up from the lower part of the screen.
2. Tap "Screen Mirroring" close to a symbol of two covering square shapes
3. Select your Samsung TV from the rundown of accessible gadgets.
4. In the event that a password shows up on your Samsung TV, enter it into the spring up on your iPhone.
5. Your whole iPhone screen should then start reflecting onto your Samsung TV. At the point when you play a video on your iPhone, your TV ought to naturally design it to full-screen.