Blood Pressure Monitoring Industry Was Estimated To Grow At CAGR of 7.5% During The Forecast Period Owing To Rise In Demand For Digital Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Across The World, Says Absolute Market Insights.Global demand for blood pressure monitoring systems are anticipated to grow owing to an increase in prevalence of chronic diseases and a rapid increase in geriatric population which is increasing the market size of global blood pressure monitoring market. Blood pressure monitoring devices help in early diagnosis of a deteriorating condition of a patient's health owing to which demand for blood pressure monitoring devices are anticipated to increase across the world. Presently, remote monitoring of blood pressure of patients is possible due to availability of advanced blood pressure monitoring devices for personal use. For example, France based blood pressure monitoring system market player BewellConnect developed a connected upper arm blood pressure monitoring device branded MyTensio which helps to monitor blood pressure and heart rate on a daily basis and integrates easily with remote monitoring programs.
Global Blood Pressure Monitoring Industry is valued at US$ 8,777.4 M in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% to reach US$ 15,687.8 Mn by 2030.
Access the Full Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Blood-Pressure-Monitoring-Market-2019-2027-475
Across the world there is a rise in demand for ABPM system which is especially increasing in emerging economies. Among emerging economies, rise in millennial population, increasing in disposable income and imbalance in work-life are increasing the demand for portable blood pressure monitoring devices across China, India and other emerging economies leading to increase in market size of Asia Pacific blood pressure monitoring market. The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of blood pressure monitoring market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Low price of portable blood pressure monitoring devices are expected to grow across the forecast period.
- Rise in hypertension patients among Asia Pacific countries is expected to increase demand for blood pressure monitoring devices. Government schemes such as health care finance and compulsory health insurance are key factors contributing to the regional market development.
- Manufacturers introduce new and innovative technologies to persuade buyers. The primary Blood Pressure Monitoring Industry players include Omron Healthcare, Hill-Rom (Welch Allyn, Inc.), A&D Medical Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., Utah Medical Products, Inc., Masimo Corporation, SunTech Medical, Inc., American Diagnostic Corporation, Withings, Briggs Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Kaz Inc., Microlife AG, Rossmax International Ltd., GF Health Products Inc. and Spacelabs Healthcare Inc.,.
Blood Pressure Monitoring Market:
By Product Type (BP Monitor)
- Upper Arm
- Disposable Cuffs
By Product Category
- Invasive Blood Pressure Monitor
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitor
By Connection Type
- Wired Blood Pressure Monitor
- Non-Wired Blood Pressure Monitor
By Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets / Hypermarkets
- Multi-Brand Retail Outlets
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Franchisees)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: IN +91-740-024-2424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna