To order this 140+ page report, which features 80+ figures and 120+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/light-activated-therapies-market.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of light activated therapies, with respect to current status of development (preclinical / discovery, phase I, phase I / II, phase II, phase II / III, phase III and approved), type of light activated therapy (photodynamic therapy, photoimmunotherapy and photothermal therapy), therapeutic area (oncological disorders (solid tumor), dental disorders, skin disorders, oncological disorders (hematological cancer) and others), type of photosensitive dye (methylene blue, phthalocyanine dye, indocyanine green, toluidine blue and phenothiazine hydrochloride), type of light (red light, blue light, infrared light, near-infrared light, visible light, ultraviolet light and daylight), target patient segment (children, adults and elderly patients), type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy), type of developer (industry / non-industry) and popular target indications (periodontitis, actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, dental caries, squamous cell carcinoma, acne, bladder cancer, COVID-19, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer and others). In addition, the chapter includes analysis on the light activated therapy developer(s) based on various relevant parameters, including year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and most active players (in terms of number of pipeline candidates).
- Detailed profiles of marketed and late stage (phase III) clinical products; each profile features an overview of the company, therapy overview, clinical development status, clinical trial endpoints, dosage information, key insights, clinical trial endpoints and estimated sales revenue (2021-2030).
- An in-depth analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of various light activated therapies based on relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, study design and trial phase, type of masking and type of intervention model, year and trial recruitment status, type of sponsor, most active industry and non-industry players (in terms of number of registered trials conducted), purpose of study, emerging focus area, location of trial, and key geographical regions.
- An analysis of patents filed / granted related to light activated therapies, till 2021. The instances have been analyzed based on various relevant parameters, such as publication year, type of patent, patent age, geographical location, CPC symbols, emerging focus areas, leading patent assignees, leading industry and non-industry players (in terms of number of patents filed / granted), patent benchmarking and valuation.
- Elaborate profiles of companies (shortlisted based on phase of development of the lead drug) including brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Target Indication
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Macular Degeneration,
- Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Bladder Cancer
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Gastric Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Port-Wine Stain
- Key Players
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/light-activated-therapies-market.html
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to light activated therapies?
- What are the key therapeutic areas for which light activated therapies have been / are being developed?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in the manufacturing of light activated therapies?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players engaged in the development of light activated therapies?
- Across which geographies, extensive research related to light activated therapies is being conducted?
- Which factors are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Fc Fusion Therapeutics Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- CRISPR Based Therapeutics Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Cell and Gene Therapy CROs Market (2nd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- TIL-based Therapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- TCR-based Therapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- CAR-T Cell Therapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415