Absolute Markets Insights has announced a statistical data to its extensive repository titled Antibiotic Resistance market. The study comprises of different segments and sub-segments such as type, size, applications, and end-users. One of the many distinctive features of the report is it provides an analytical study of the global Antibiotic Resistance market based on various growth influencing factors. Primary and secondary research techniques have also been used by analysts of the report to study the market. The study also uses information on widespread global regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and India in order to get a better understanding of the competitive landscape. The research report extensively focuses on market size, pricing structures, and shares. The current development patterns of various successful industries have also been mentioned in order to understand effective business strategies.
Vendor Profiling: Antibiotic Resistance Market: Allergan Pharma Co., GlaxoSmithKline PLC., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., MELINTA THERAPEUTICS - THE ANTIBIOTICS COMPANY, Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan N.V., Nabriva Therapeutics PLC, Otsuka Novel Products GmbH, Pfizer Inc., and Sandoz AG amongst others.
For more information about this report visit: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Antibiotic-Resistance-Market-2021---2029-876
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global antibiotic resistance market was valued at US$ 8417.36 Mn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period (2021 – 2030).
- The carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae (CRE) category in the global antibiotic resistance market held the larger market share in 2020. Carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae (CRE) are a family of bacteria that are very difficult to treat due to their highly resistant nature towards antibiotics. They have a reputation of adapting to different types of antibiotic treatments and develop resistance towards them.
- The complicated urinary tract infections (cUTI) category in the global antibiotic resistance market held the larger share in 2020. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are considered to be one of the most common types of infections. According to studies, at least one in two women and one in 10 men experience UTI in their life period.
- Antifolates segment occupied the largest market share in the global antibiotic resistance market in 2020. Antifolate drugs are helpful in the treatment of communicable and infectious diseases such as malaria. Many bacteria and viruses that have developed antibiotic resistance spread diseases similar to malaria, such as dengue and other mosquito-borne diseases.
Global Antibiotic Resistance Market: Research Scope
By Resistant Bacteria Type
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Clostridioides difficile (C. difficile)
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (S. pneumoniae)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE)
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (TB)
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae (N. gonorrhoeae)
By Disease Indication
- Complicated Urinary Tract Infections (cUTI)
- Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections (cIAI)
- Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP)
- Acute Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
- Multidrug-Resistant (MDR) and Pulmonary Extensively Drug Resistant (XDR) Tuberculosis (TB) (MDR-TB and XDR-TB)
- Clostridium Difficile (C. difficile) Infections
By Drug Class
- Combination Treatment
By Route of Administration
- Intravenous (IV)
By End Use
- Home Care
- Healthcare Facilities
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: email@example.com
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna