Cathay Pacific flight cancellation can be made online or via representative help over customer care helpline service.
But before you go for the flight cancellation, you should gather some important points about the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy so that you can have the best overview of the cancellation policy & accordingly act on it.
So here are the points of Cathay Pacific flight cancellation policy:
- According to the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy, if a passenger cancels a flight ticket within 24 hours of purchase, then full refunds can be availed
- Or if the passenger cancels the ticket after 24 hours of free time, then charges may apply on the flight ticket
- The refundable ticket can be refunded & a non-refundable ticket if canceled within 24 hours of purchase, then it can be refunded & after that, it will get compensated.
However, if you now want to gather information about the process of flight ticket cancellation at Cathay Pacific, so follow these simple points for your reference;
- At first, visit the official website of Cathay Pacific Airlines
- After that login into your account with your correct credentials
- Now you will have to open the manage booking page within the homepage of the website
- After that therein you will have to enter the PNR number & last name of the passenger;
- Now your next step is to select the flight ticket that you want to cancel
- After that, you will have to describe the flight cancellation reason within 1000 characters
- At last, you will receive a text message or email regarding your flight cancellation summary.