- A review of the current market landscape of companies offering pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services in China, along with information on year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, type of product (active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), intermediates and finished dosage formulations (FDFs)), type of FDFs, type of packaging and number of manufacturing facilities.
- A detailed landscape of the pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in China, including an analysis based on location of these facilities, highlighting key manufacturing hubs.
- A brief discussion of various guidelines laid down by regulatory authorities in China for the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals. It also provides information on various challenges, related to regulatory scrutiny, faced by pharmaceutical manufacturers in China.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that offer a diverse range of capabilities for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products in China. Each profile includes an overview of the company, information related to its pharmaceutical manufacturing service portfolio, details related to its manufacturing facilities, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- A review of the pharmaceutical manufacturing related initiatives of the top 10 big pharma players (shortlisted from the top companies of 2019 by revenues), featuring a [A] analysis by investments made, with detailed information on investments related to R&D centers and manufacturing facilities in established and emerging regions of China, [B] Harvey ball framework, presenting a summary of all initiatives
- A case study of the key recent developments (including partnerships and acquisitions) pertaining to the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drugs, during 2014-2020 (till February), based on several parameters, such as year of partnership, type of partnership and geography.
- A detailed capacity analysis based on the individual reactor capacities of various industry stakeholders, taking into consideration parameters, such as company size (small-sized, mid-sized, large and very large), and location of the manufacturing facility (Eastern China, Southern China and Northern China).
- A discussion on industry affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the evolution of this field. It also includes a Harvey ball analysis, highlighting the relative impact of each SWOT parameter on industry dynamics.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of large molecule and small molecule drugs, along with details on the various steps involved in their respective manufacturing processes.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Key Geographical Regions
- Eastern China
- Southern China
- Northern China
- Type of Product
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Drug Products
- Type of Drug Product
- Liquid / Semi-Solid
- Scale of Operation
- Company Size
- Large / Very Large
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/312/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading China-based pharmaceutical CMOs engaged in the production of APIs, intermediates and FDFs?
- What are the key manufacturing hubs within China (in terms of number of manufacturing facilities)?
- What is the current installed capacity for manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, in China?
- What are the major market trends and driving factors that are likely to impact the growth of the pharmaceutical manufacturing market in China?
- What is the likely short-term and long-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry in China?
- What kind of initiatives are being undertaken by big pharmaceutical players for pharmaceutical manufacturing in China?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- HPAPI and Cytotoxic Drugs Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
- Novel coronavirus (COVID-19): Preventive Vaccines, Therapeutics and Diagnostics in Development
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis