High Mobility Materials: Introduction
- High mobility materials are materials whose carrier mobility is very high. Carrier mobility includes electrons and hole mobility. The conductivity of high mobility materials can vary. This makes these materials ideal for usage in electronic devices such as transistors, sensors, membranes, solar cells, bio-medicines, automobile components, and semiconductors. The most popular high mobility material is graphene, which is used in the form of graphene-based electrodes. Besides graphene, other materials such as germanium, indium gallium arsenide, silicon-germanium, gallium arsenide, and indium arsenide are used as high conductor materials. The characteristics of these materials include zero-overlap semimetal (with both holes and electrons as charge carriers), very high electrical conductivity, inherent strength, high thermal conductivity, and optical absorption.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global High Mobility Materials Market
- The high mobility materials market has fuelled a technological revolution. High mobility materials can be used to make mobile electric generators powered by hydrogen extracted from the air. Water crisis can be resolved through the use of graphene membranes in the desalination process. The membranes are big enough to let water through, but small enough to filter out the salt. In the electronics industry, high mobility materials have the potential to replace old technologies that use silicon. High mobility materials enable the production of very thin flexible touchscreens that are virtually unbreakable.
- Significant expansion of electronics & semiconductors, medical, and chemical sectors; and advancements in manufacturing high mobility materials are the factors driving the market. Electronics & semiconductors is one of the fastest growing industries in Asia Pacific. Increase in demand for high mobility materials in the electronics & semiconductors industry is expected to drive the demand for high mobility materials.
- Rapid population growth, rise in industrialization, and technological advancements are driving the growth of end-use industries. This is boosting the high mobility materials market.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=48729
High Mobility Materials: Application Segment
- Based on application, the high mobility materials market can be classified into lightweight, thin, flexible, electric & photonic circuits, and solar cells. High mobility materials are significantly used in the solar cell technology.
- In solar cells, graphene is used as graphene-based polymer for its extremely high electrical conductivity. This enables the conversion of solar energy into electricity.
High Mobility Materials: End-use
- In terms of end-use, the high mobility materials market can be categorized into electronics & semiconductors, medical, chemical, and industrial
Covid-19 Impact on High Mobility Materials Market
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 213 countries and territories around the world.
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. This is expected to negatively impact the high mobility materials market.
- Disruption of the supply chain of raw materials has resulted in the suspension of production and distribution of high mobility materials. Delivery of high mobility materials and related products is also likely to be adversely affected during the pandemic due to transit disruptions in some geographies.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/exceptional-therapeutic-properties-to-bring-a-fresh-air-of-growth-across-the-citral-market-between-2020-and-2030-tmr-301250152.html
Asia Pacific to Dominate High Mobility Materials Market
- In terms of region, the global high mobility materials market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The global high mobility materials market is estimated to expand at a rapid pace, with Asia Pacific leading the growth. Asia Pacific has a robust electronics & semiconductor industry concentrated in China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. Therefore, the high mobility materials market in the region is likely to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. North America and Europe are major consumers of high mobility materials. Demand for high mobility materials in these regions is expected to increase moderately in the near future. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are estimated to account for minimal demand for high mobility materials.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global High Mobility Materials Market
The global high mobility materials market was consolidated in 2020. Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global high mobility materials market include:
- CVD Equipment Corporation
- Vorbeck Materials
- Graphene NanoChem
- XG Sciences, Inc.
- Angstron Materials, Inc.
- Graphene Laboratories, Inc.
- BGT Materials Limited, Ltd
- Graphenea Inc.
- Grafoid Inc.
- Haydale Limited
Global High Mobility Materials Market: Research Scope
Global High Mobility Materials Market, by Application
- Electric & Photonic Circuits
- Solar Cells
Global High Mobility Materials Market, by End-use
- Electronics & Semiconductors
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=48729