Butyl Acrylate Market was valued at USD 3,356.74 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4997.35 million by 2029, registering a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Butyl Acrylate market report endows with the data and statistics on the current state of the industry which directs companies and investors interested in this market. Because businesses can accomplish great benefits with the different and all-inclusive segments covered in the market research report, every bit of market that can be included here is tackled carefully. This market research report provides the best answers to many of the critical business questions and challenges. Competitive analysis studies of Butyl Acrylate market document provides with the ideas about the strategies of key players in the market.
Get the sample copy of the report here:
Butyl acrylate is known to be a foremost type of acrylic esters, which is extensively prevalent for its hardness, sturdiness, high temperature resistance and high strength. It is mainly used for manufacturing thermoplastic compounds. Butyl acrylate is perfect for surface coating applications. Butyl acrylate is produced from ester grade acrylic acid, which is also known as glacial acrylic acid (GAA), with a small amount of n-butanol at high temperatures, at a yield of 94% to 95%.
Butyl Acrylate Market Scope and Size
The butyl acrylate market is segmented on the basis of product type, purity and application. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- I-Butyl Acrylate
- N-Butyl Acrylate
- T-Butyl Acrylate
- High Purity
- Common Purity
- Paints and Coatings
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Chemical Synthesis
- Plastic Additives
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- How has the Butyl Acrylate Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Butyl Acrylate Market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Butyl Acrylate Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Get Full Access of Report@
Market Analysis and Insights:
There has been an increase in the output and use of butyl acrylate for a variety of applications in recent years, and this trend is expected to continue in the coming years. The market's evolution is expected to be aided by the adoption of sustainable and advanced manufacturing processes, as well as rising demand in the petrochemical sector.
Refurbishment and restoration operations, as well as construction plans, have increased as a result of improved infrastructure, rising disposable incomes, and changing lifestyles. The global butyl acrylate market is expected to grow in the coming years due to the expanding scope of use in these applications.
Butyl Acrylate Market Share Analysis
The butyl acrylate market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance.
Key major players operating in the Butyl Acrylate market are
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Arkema (France)
- Dow (U.S.)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO. LTD. (Japan)
- SIBUR (Russia)
- LG Chem (South Korea)
- SASOL Limited (South Africa)
- Formosa Petrochemical Corporation (Taiwan)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- WANHUA Chemical Group Co. Ltd. (China)
- Shanghai Huayi Acrylic Acid Co. Ltd. (China)
- HAIHANG Industry (China)
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Butyl Acrylate Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Browse Related Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Butyl Acrylate Market Analysis Insight,
Butyl Acrylate Market Future Growth Revenue,
Butyl Acrylate Market Business Opportunities,