P.S. Free 2023 Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps are available on Google Drive shared by PracticeTorrent: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CgEpDH1JcHkxyQ42sIBnmrHasppjHjPb
Where there is life, there is hope. Never abandon yourself. You still have many opportunities to counterattack. If you are lack of knowledge and skills, our Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer guide questions are willing to offer you some help. Actually, we are glad that our Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Study Materials are able to become you top choice. Just look at the warm feedbacks from our Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer learning braindumps, we are very popular in the whole market. And our Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer exam guide won't let you down.
Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam
Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Exam is related to Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer (SU18) Certification. This exam validates the Candidate knowledge to assesses the architecture environment and requirements and designs sound, scalable, and performance solutions on the Lightning Platform. It also deals with the ability to meet the requirements of large-data-volume enterprises, as well as how they understand enterprise data management and stewardship concerns and considerations in relation to projects.
For more info visit:
100% Pass Quiz 2023 Marvelous Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer: Detailed Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer Answers
Many candidates who take the qualifying exams are not aware of our products and are not guided by our systematic guidance, and our users are much superior to them. In similar educational products, the Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer quiz guide is absolutely the most practical. Also, from an economic point of view, our Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer exam dumps is priced reasonable, so the Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer test material is very responsive to users, user satisfaction is also leading the same products. So economical and practical learning platform, I believe that will be able to meet the needs of users. Users can deeply depend on our Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer exam dumps when you want to get a qualification. There may be many problems and difficulties you will face, but believe in our Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer exam dumps if you want to be the next beneficiary, our Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Quiz guide is not only superior in price than any other makers in the educational field , but also are distinctly superior in the quality of our products.
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer Sample Questions (Q219-Q224):
NEW QUESTION # 219
Universal Containers keeps its Account data in Salesforce and its Invoice data in a third - party ERP system. They have connected the Invoice data through a Salesforce external object. They want data from both Accounts and Invoices visible in one report in one place.
What two approaches should an architect suggest for achieving this solution? Choose 2 answers
- A. Create a Visualforce page combining Salesforce Account data and Invoice external object data.
- B. Create a separate Salesforce report for Accounts and Invoices and combine them in a dashboard.
- C. Create a report combining data from the Account standard object and the Invoices external object.
- D. Create a report in an external system combining Salesforce Account data and Invoice data from the ERP.
NEW QUESTION # 220
Cloud Kicks needs to optimize data stewardship engagement for a Salesforce instance.
Before proposing design recommendations, the Data Architect is first assessing relevant areas of Salesforce.
Which three areas are appropriate to assess? (Choose three.)
- A. Export the setup audit trail to review what fields are being used.
- B. Run key reports to determine what fields should be required.
- C. Determine if any integration points create records in Salesforce.
- D. Assess the sharing model to determine impact on duplicate records.
- E. Assess the metadata xml files for redundant fields to consolidate.
NEW QUESTION # 221
Universal Containers (UC) has an Application custom object, which has tens of millions of records created in the past 5 years. UC needs the last 5 years of data to exist in Salesforce at all times for reporting and queries.
UC is currently encountering performance issues when reporting and running queries on this Object using date ranges as filters. Which two options can be used to improve report performance?
- A. Add custom indexes to all fields on Application without a standard index.
- B. Ask support to create a skinny table for Application with the necessary reporting fields.
- C. Run multiple reports to get different pieces of the data and combine them.
- D. Add custom indexes to the Date fields used for filtering the report.
NEW QUESTION # 222
Every year, Ursa Major Solar has more than 1 million orders. Each order contains an average of 10 line items.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) needs the Sales Reps to see how much money each customer generates year-over-year. However, data storage is running low in Salesforce.
Which approach for data archiving is appropriate for this scenario?
- A. 1. Annually export and delete orders and order line items. 2. Store them in a zip file in case the data is needed later.
- B. 1. Annually export and delete order line items. 2. Store them in a zip file in case the data is needed later.
- C. 1. Annually delete orders and order line items. 2. Ensure the customer has order information in another system.
- D. 1. Annually aggregate order amount data to store in a custom object. 2. Delete those orders and order line items.
NEW QUESTION # 223
Salesforce is being deployed in Ursa Major Solar's disparate, multi-system ERP environment. Ursa major Solar wants to maintain data synchronization between systems.
Which two techniques should be used to achieve this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Build synchronization reports and dashboards.
- B. Utilize an MDM strategy to outline a single source of truth.
- C. Integrate Salesforce with the ERP environment.
- D. Utilize workbench to update files within systems.
NEW QUESTION # 224
Do you have registered for Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer exam? With the drawing near of the examination, I still lack of confidence to pass Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer test. Then I have not enough time to read reference books. About the above problem, how should I do? Is there shortcut to pass the exam? Do you have such a mood like that, now? There is no need for hurry. Even if the examination time is near, you are also given the opportunity to prepare for Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Certification test. And what is the opportunity? It is PracticeTorrent Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps which is the most effective materials and can help you prepare for the exam in a short period of time. What's more, PracticeTorrent practice test materials have a high hit rate. 100% satisfaction guarantee! As well as you memorize these questions and answers in our dumps, you must pass Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer certification.
Reliable Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer Practice Questions: https://www.practicetorrent.com/Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer-practice-exam-torrent.html
BONUS!!! Download part of PracticeTorrent Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CgEpDH1JcHkxyQ42sIBnmrHasppjHjPb