Market Research Future (MRFR) studied the global Flow Cytometry Market 2022 for the review tenure till 2030. The Flow Cytometry Market is expected to reach USD 4.8 Billion by 2030 at 8.20% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030. By 2030, the Flow Cytometry Market value is expected to touch a substantial amount.
The segment analysis of the global Flow Cytometry Market Report is based on products & services, end-user, technology, and application.
- The products and services-based segments of the flow cytometry market are flow cytometry instruments, reagents and consumables, accessories, services, and software. The segment of flow cytometry instrument is further divided into cell sorters and cell analysers2.
- The technology-based segments of the flow cytometry market are bead-based flow cytometry and cell-based flow cytometry.
- The application-based segments of the flow cytometry market are research applications, industrial applications, and clinical applications. The segment of research applications is studied for biotechnology and pharmaceutical, and immunology.
- The segment of pharmaceutical and biotechnology is assessed for stem cell research, drug discovery, and in vitro toxicity testing. The segment of immunology analyses cell sorting, cell cycle analysis, apoptosis, cell counting, cell viability, and other research applications.
- The segment of clinical applications includes haematology, cancer, immunodeficiency diseases, and organ transplantation among other clinical applications.
- The end-user-based segments of the flow cytometry market are research institutes, commercial, academic institutes, and hospitals and clinics.
Miltenyi Biotec, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Sysmex Partec GmbH, Sony Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company., Danaher., Biomérieux S.A., Enzo Biochem Inc, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA, Luminex Corporation, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, are some Flow Cytometry Market Players that are listed by MRFR in the report.
Market Drivers and Restrains
The high accuracy of flow cytometry in determining physical and chemical characteristics of particle or cells is observed to play crucial role in diagnosis solution. The surge in demand for modern diagnosis solutions owing to the growing need for effective prognosis aid as cases of fatal disorders increase can favor the flow cytometry market. Flow cytometry for a cell can help in determining the cell count, cell size, and cell cycle among other characteristics. The inclination of scientists and researchers towards flow cytometry to get specific information about cell and particle is boosting its demand in diagnosis and it growing applications in healthcare research can prompt the market rise in the near future. In addition, the early adoption of disruptive technologies that are responsible for innovations, along with the aforementioned causes can underpin the upsurge of the flow cytometry market. Moreover, the increase in AIDS and cancer patient cases, creating the need for effective diagnosis solutions, can promote the growth of flow cytometry market in the years to come. On the contrary, high expenses of flow cytometry reagents and instruments, along with the lack of awareness about its applications can hinder the market expansion. In addition, the growth of the flow cytometry market can be impeded by the scarcity of technicians over the assessment tenure.
The Flow Cytometry Market Research in the Americas is expected to dominate the worldwide flow cytometry market due to the presence of a well-established healthcare infrastructure in the region. The surge in adoption rate of highly advanced medical technologies to provide efficient treatment to the rise in number of patients suffering from autoimmune diseases can add to the market upsurge in the near future. The rise in the utility of flow cytometry for arthritis diagnosis and increase in number of people suffering from autoimmune disorders can prompt the market expansion in the years to come. In Europe, similar growth inducers are observed for flow cytometry market. is expected to be the second-largest flow cytometry market. The escalation in funding for research and development activities and rise of the pharmaceutical industry can add to the market growth.
In Asia Pacific, the flow cytometry market is expected to thrive at a high pace over the evaluation period due to high prevalence of autoimmune diseases in the region. The surge in awareness about the availability of different healthcare solutions and facilities, along with increase in investments for collaborative activities to introduce effective innovations, are causes that are expected to promote the regional flow cytometry market.
The flow cytometry market in the Middle East and Africa region is likely to hold the smallest market share in the overall flow cytometry market as the region holds underdeveloped healthcare sector and there is a lack of technical knowledge.
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013