IVF cost in Gurgaon at We Care IVF Surrogacy is very reasonable for couples looking for the primary IVF treatment to have a baby. The estimated essential IVF treatment cost in Gurgaon ranges from INR 1 75,000 to INR 2 00,000 for a single fresh IVF cycle, and it is pretty reasonable compared to other fertility clinics in Gurgaon. The IVF cost in Gurgaon depends on various factors such as the couple’s age, previous recurring miscarriage history, bodyweight, unhealthy lifestyle, etc. The reason behind offering such a reasonable cost of IVF is that the fertility experts at this clinic did a survey. They got to know that more than half of the population is dealing with the cause of infertility issues. People beyond the poverty line cannot afford such treatment, but that doesn’t mean they do not have a right to enjoy their parenthood phase. Keeping all factors and conditions of each individual, the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy decided to keep a minimal cost that each individual can easily afford. The fertility experts at this clinic believe that everyone on this planet has a right to live their parenthood phase happily with their baby.
IVF is a procedure in which the fertility experts will fertilize the donor or intended mother eggs with the donor or genetic father’s sperm to smooth the fertilization process. After the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo/s will be implanted into the intended mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
How the advanced IVF procedure works, and how much does it costs?
The following are the advanced IVF procedures with their costs at We Care IVF Surrogacy in Gurgaon:
- Laser Assisted Hatching: Laser-assisted hatching is a unique method to treat the causes of infertility where the fertility experts will hatch the eggs from its protective layering and directly placed them into the woman’s uterus. The cost of IVF with laser-assisted hatching in Gurgaon at We Care IVF Surrogacy is around INR 2 35,000, which is quite reasonable compared to other fertility clinics in Gurgaon.
- Embryo freezing: Most people choose to freeze their fertilized eggs in their 20’s and use them when they plan for a family. The benefit of freezing an embryo is that the woman can use her embryo/s when she is in need, and the chance of conception is higher with a frozen embryo than fresh embryo transfer. The cost of embryo freezing at We Care IVF Surrogacy in Gurgaon is around INR 2 35,000 per embryo freezing.
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET): FET is a procedure in which the fertility experts will obtain the frozen embryo from the couple’s previous IVF cycle and implant it into the woman’s uterus. The total cost of FET with IVF at We Care IVF Surrogacy in Gurgaon is around INR 2 35,000.
- Tube reversal: It is a procedure in which the fertility experts will put back together women’s fallopian tubes that help them to get pregnant naturally. It is the best procedure that recommends when women’s tubes have burned out. In this surgical procedure, the skilled surgeon will make a small cut in the women’s lower pelvic area to operate the tubes. With the help of a microscope, they attach the small tubes with a small suture. After this procedure, the chance of women’s natural conception is around 50 to 70%, and it is a beneficial procedure for women below 40. The estimated cost for tube reversal at We Care IVF Surrogacy in Gurgaon is around INR 3 00,000.
- PGD Treatment in india : The pre-implantation genetic diagnosis or Pre-implantation genetic screening are the procedures that will be conducted in the laboratory before embryo transfer occurs. The fertility experts will perform PGD or PGS to diagnose any genetic disorder attached to the embryo. The fertility experts advise the couples who have any genetic history to go for PGD or PGS to prevent their child from any genetic disorder. The cost for screening the embryo for PGD or PGS at We Care IVF Surrogacy in Gurgaon ranges from INR 2 75,000 to INR 3 00,000.
Why most people from other countries prefer We Care IVF Surrogacy in Gurgaon for their fertility treatments?
We Care IVF Surrogacy is a fertility clinic in Gurgaon that offers the best and affordable fertility treatments to people worldwide without biasing between the lower, middle, and upper-class people. It is a clinic with highly qualified and skilled fertility professionals with more than two decades of experience treating all types of infertility issues and helps couples conceive a baby.
At this clinic, people will get the best facilities such as 24/7 complete medical & personal attention, pleasant & comfortable stay throughout the treatment journey, transparency in the treatment, maintenance of all relevant treatment documents, etc. all these factors make We Care IVF Surrogacy different from other fertility clinics in Gurgaon.