The North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) market report has been prepared with the detailed market analysis that is performed by a team of industry experts, skilful analysts, dynamic forecasters and knowledgeable researchers. This report is the best source to accomplish unparalleled insights and acquaintance of the best market opportunities into the relevant markets. The market study of the large scale North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) report evaluates the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors. Additionally, businesses can achieve great benefits with this information to come to a decision on their production and marketing strategies.
Grab Access to a Sample PDF of the North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-laboratory-information-systems-lis-market
Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market Analysis and Size
Over the past few years, innovations in laboratory information systems' features have been driven by improvements in medical technology. They are used as an enterprise resource planning tool and for sample tracking, managing a variety of informatics-related tasks. These systems enable users to collect patient information and enter it into databases for improved patient management. Consequently, such determinants aid the market in gaining traction over forecasted timeline.
North America laboratory information systems (LIS) market was valued at USD 1166.38 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2358.42 million by 2029, registering a CAGR of 9.20% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
- In February 2022, The BICO Company Biosero, Inc., which creates laboratory automation systems to facilitate scientific discoveries, introduced several new products and features to its Green Button Go software package. The combination of these solutions offers customers a wide range of cutting-edge capabilities to streamline, manage, and improve the output of their automated lab equipment.
- In December 2020, Schuyler House and its popular laboratory information system, SchuyLab, were bought by CompuGroup Medical. One of the most long-lastingly successful systems in the physician office lab and reference lab markets has been the LIS. Through the acquisition, CompuGroup can strengthen its position in the US market.
Why should you prefer DBMR’s market insights report?
- Detailed vendors report with competitive landscape
- Data on revenue-generating market segments
- Details on the market shares of various regions
- Off-the-shelf research reports
- Reports can be tailored to meet the customer's needs
- Trusted by more than 100 fortune 500 organizations
- Information about the market's key drivers, trends, and challenges
- Parent market analysis
- Five-force market analysis
A comprehensive analysis will be provided covering the following points in the report:
- Executive Market Summary
- Scope of the North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Report
- Key Findings and Recommendations
- Growth and Investment Opportunities
- North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
- North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Competitive landscape and SWOT Analysis
- North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Players
The complete TOC Is Available @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-laboratory-information-systems-lis-market
The North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market is Dominated by Firms Such as
- Orchard Software Corporation (U.S.)
- CliniSys (U.S.)
- Cerner Corporation (U.S.)
- Siemens (Germany)
- CompuGroup Medical (Germany)
- CPSI (U.S.)
- Meditech (U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
- Abbott (U.S.)
- Illumina, Inc. (U.S.)
- SCC Soft Computer (U.S.)
- Epic Systems Corporation (U.S.)
- Comp Pro Med (U.S.)
- American Soft Solutions Corp. (U.S.)
- Eusoft Ltd. (Italy)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.)
This Market Intelligence Report Analyses Some of the Most Crucial Concerns:
- How will the major segments of this international North America Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market Trends develop over the next few years?
- Who are the major players that will dominate the market in the future?
- When it comes to this industry, who are the top suppliers and producers?
- How have the most successful companies in the industry planned for future growth and expansion?
- In what sectors might we expect to see the greatest increase in demand over the coming years?
- How many distinct subsets of buyers make up this market?
- Which regional powerhouse do you foresee as becoming the largest player in the international market?
- Does a new coronavirus pandemic have any consequences?
- In what ways are established actors stymied by the entry of newcomers, and how may they be overcome?
Request for PDF Brochure of This Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-laboratory-information-systems-lis-market
Have a Look at Research Updates@
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475