Data Bridge Market Research added a recently released new research report on Clinical Oncology Next Generation Sequencing Market by Top Manufacturers, Regions, Type, and Application; Forecast provides updates and information related to industry coverage, current market competitive status, and market outlook. Further, for the in-depth analysis, the report encompasses the industry growth drivers, restraints, supply and demand risk, along with a detailed discussion on current and future market trends that are associated with the growth of the market. The major topics have been covered in this market report and include market definition, market segmentation, key developments in the market, competitive analysis and research methodology. This market research report gives answers to many of the critical business questions and challenges. All of these features are strictly applied while building Clinical Oncology Next Generation Sequencing market research reports for a client. It gives an explanation of various definitions and segmentation or classifications of the industry, applications of the industry, and value chain structure.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the clinical oncology next generation sequencing market which was USD 592.56 million in 2021, would rocket up to USD 1825.30 million by 2029, and is expected to undergo a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period 2022 to 2029.
Download the PDF Sample Report (Including FULL TOC, Graphs, and Tables) of this report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-clinical-oncology-next-generation-sequencing-market
- In January 2022, Agendia, Inc., a global pioneer in breast cancer precision medicine, announced a multi-year collaboration with Illumina to co-develop in vitro diagnostic (IVD) assays for oncology testing.
- In October 2021, Roche introduced the AVENIO tumour tissue CGP kit to make tailored cancer research more accessible.
According to the American Cancer Society, 1.7 million additional cancer cases and 0.6 million cancer deaths occurred in the United States in 2019. Lung, prostate, bladder, and female breast cancer are the four most common cancers worldwide, accounting for 43% of all new cancer cases. As a result, demand for clinical oncology next-generation sequencing is predicted to rise as cancer incidence rates rise globally. Clinical oncology next-generation sequencing companies are increasingly investing in workflow automation to improve accuracy and lower sample-to-sample variability.
- Increase in cancer cases
The clinical oncology next-generation sequencing market is projected to be significantly impacted by personalized medicine and oncology improvements. Rising cancer prevalence, high acceptance of sequencing-based diagnostics platforms among practicing oncologists, decrease in the cost of genetic sequencing, and increased government R&D funding are some of the reasons expected to boost market growth. On the other hand, high adoption of this technique over single-gene testing and higher adoption of clinical oncology next-generation sequencing technology and platforms in academia projects will fuel a slew of new opportunities, propelling the clinical oncology next generation sequencing market forward from 2022 to 2029.
- New technological Innovatives
According to the World Health Organization's (WHO) International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), cancer was the top cause of death worldwide in 2020, with over 10 million fatalities. In addition, 19.3 million additional cases were reported globally. New creative technologies, such as next generation sequencing, are being used to address this worldwide burden and lower mortality rates. As a result, the clinical oncology next generation market is growing at a faster rate.
- Reduction in the cost of NGS platforms
The factor aiding the market's growth is the reduction in the cost of NGS platforms. Clinical oncology next-generation sequencing approaches provide a high percentage of reads as well as low cost per read. Leading players are introducing low-cost sequencing approaches. Similarly, the worldwide clinical oncology next generation sequencing market will expand over the forecast period as more people use next generation sequencing for liquid biopsy.
Some of the major players operating in the Clinical Oncology Next Generation Sequencing market are:
- Illumina, Inc. (U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.)
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (U.S.)
- Myriad Genetics Inc. (U.S.)
- BGI (China)
- Perkin Elmer Inc. (U.S.)
- Foundation Medicine Inc. (U.S.)
- PacBio (U.S.)
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc. (U.K.)
- Paradigm Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.)
- Caris Life Sciences (Japan)
- Partek, Incorporated (U.S.)
- Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg)
- Qiagen (Germany)
How Does the Report Aid Your Business Discretion?
- This section of this Market report highlights some of the most relevant factors and growth enablers that collectively ensure a high-end growth spurt
- The report unravels details on pronounced share assessments across both country-wise as well as region-based segments
- A leading synopsis of market share analysis of dynamic players inclusive of high-end industry veterans
- New player entry analysis and the scope of new business models
- The report includes strategic recommendations for new business veterans as well as established players seeking novel growth avenues
- A detailed consultation service based on historical as well as current timelines to ensure feasible forecast predictions
- A thorough evaluation and detailed study of various segments as well as sub-segments across regional and country-specific developments
- Details on market estimations, market size, dimensions
- A review of market competitors, their high-end product and service portfolios, dynamic trends, as well as technological advances that portray high-end growth in this Market
Critical Insights Related to the Global Clinical Oncology Next Generation Sequencing Market Included in the Report:
- Exclusive graphics and Illustrative SWOT analysis of some of the leading companies in this market
- Value chain analysis of prominent players in the market
- Current trends influencing the dynamics of this market across various geographies
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships
- Revenue growth of this industry over the forecast period
- Marketing strategy study and growth trends
- Growth-driven factor analysis
- Emerging recess segments and region-wise market
- An empirical evaluation of the curve of this market
- Ancient, Present, and Probable scope of the market from both prospect value and volume
The complete Report is available (Including the full TOC, Tables, and Figures, Graphs as well as Chart) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-clinical-oncology-next-generation-sequencing-market
Some of the Most Important Questions Scrutinized in the Business Intelligence Report:
- What are the key growth parameters for this global market during the forecast period?
- Which key players are expected to hold the largest market share over the forecast period?
- Who are the leading vendors and manufacturers in this market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market for business development and geographical expansion?
- Which end-use industries can trigger high demand in the market over the forecast period?
- What are the key segments in this market?
- Which regional player will have anticipated leading the global market in terms of size?
- What is the impact of the novel coronavirus pandemic?
- Which obstacles must new players overcome in order to occupy a major position?
Explore DBMR Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475