Mesotherapy includes a series of chemical injections into the middle layer (or mesoderm) of the skin using short, thin needles. In their injections, doctors that provide mesotherapy may use plant extracts, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, hyaluronic acid, hormones, enzymes, and prescription medications.
Depending on the formulations, Best Dermatologist in Gurgaon at Citrine Clinic customized cocktails seek to accomplish everything from correct hair loss and minimizing fine wrinkles to tightening sagging skin and diminishing the look of cellulite and excess fat, especially the double chin.
Mesotherapy is one such treatment for age reversal that produces outstanding effects and is the most favored anti-aging treatment, and its popularity has risen steeply.
At Citrine Clinic, mesotherapy is performed as an anti-aging treatment in addition to other medical procedures. The clinic is patient-centered, and our highly qualified team aims to provide the best mesotherapy treatment in Gurgaon.
Benefits of Undergoing Mesotherapy Treatment
Mesotherapy has significant benefits and has good results in slowing the aging process and helping the skin look rejuvenated.
- The increased rate of skin cell metabolism makes the skin look rejuvenated
- Stimulating fibroblasts help produce more collagen and elastin and the formation of new blood vessels and helps increase skin glow and elasticity.
- Enhanced microcirculation imparts a more youthful aspect to the skin
- It stimulates the production of new skin cells by replacing old skin cells
- The formulation contains antioxidants and removes free radicals
- Combats fine wrinkles, creases, and skin sagging.
Why is it popular?
- Through a series of microinjections, this new therapy seeks to revitalize the skin by boosting collagen formation and cell regeneration. These microinjections are delivered directly into the skin utilizing targeted injection procedures to stimulate the body's natural healing mechanisms.
- It also targets adipose tissue or fatty cells by opening up existing fat cells or breaking down lipids to facilitate the entrance of mesotherapy solutions into the cell walls. Once this occurs, the mesotherapy solution can be easily absorbed by the body's natural lymphatic system, which serves as the toxin drainage area away from the mesotherapy location.
- This wrinkle-smoothing anti-aging treatment leaves the skin feeling revitalized and firmer. The release of charged substances aids in the elimination of wrinkles and fine lines through this method. This treatment's unique formation also helps treat aging lines and skin disorders such as acne scars. The injecting equipment is totally automated, and the procedure is nearly painless. Using extremely thin needles, the sterile active cocktail of necessary ingredients is injected into the targeted location in a regulated manner. This is one of the most effective and popular techniques for delaying aging.
- In addition to enhancing the skin's suppleness and lowering cholesterol levels, mesotherapy treatment has been demonstrated to benefit one's general health.
- It leaves the patient's skin well-rested, radiant, glossy, and firmer. It is recommended to see an expert doctor to learn about the treatment and cost of mesotherapy in Gurgaon.
Citrine Clinic offers mesotherapy treatments for skin renewal, in addition to a variety of other highly effective procedures that will make one look and feel great, procedure after procedure.