The Asia-Pacific automotive adhesives market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The key aspect that drives the growth of the market includes government support for the usage of modern adhesives for vehicles in order to make them light-weight and fuel-efficient. The automakers are opting for the modern ways to manufacture the lightest vehicle possible in order to provide speed and enhance the power of the vehicle. Hence, in the replacement of metal welding, the manufacturers are heavily relying on light-weight materials including adhesives, which is primarily driving the growth of the market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-automotive-adhesives-market
The Asia-Pacific automotive adhesives market is segmented on the basis of resin type, adhesive type, applications, vehicle type, and sales channel. Based on the resin type, the market is segmented as polyurethanes, polyamide, acrylics, silicone, epoxy, SMP, MMA, and others. Based on the adhesive types, the market is segmented as tapes & films, liquid gasket, structural, thread-locks & retainers, and others. Based on the application, the market is segmented as assembly, body in white (BIW), glazing, paint, upholstery, and others. Based on the vehicle type, the market is segmented as passenger vehicles, two-wheeler, and commercial vehicle. By the sales channel, the market is segmented into OEM & auto-ancillaries and aftermarket/retail.
full report of Asia-Pacific Automotive Adhesives Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-automotive-adhesives-market
- Market Coverage
- Market number available for – 2023-2029
- Base year- 2022
- Forecast period- 2023-2029
- Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
- Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
- , and others
Asia-Pacific Automotive adhesives Market – Segmentation
By Resin Type
By Adhesive Type
- Tapes & Films
- Liquid Gasket
- Thread-Locks & Retainers
- Body in White (BIW)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
By Sales Channel
- OEM & Auto-Ancillaries
Asia-Pacific Automotive adhesives Market – Countries Covered
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
The Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the Asia-Pacific automotive adhesives market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-Pacific automotive adhesives market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the Asia-Pacific automotive adhesives industry.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of the market players.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-automotive-adhesives-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404