The 3D printing construction market was valued at USD .03 billion in 2021 and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 146.64% during 2022-2028 to reach USD 18.91 billion in 2028.
The growing demand for 3D printing construction is mainly due to its various advantages such as less construction time, cost-effectiveness, flexibility, less occurrence of an error, and great precision.
What is 3D printing construction?
3D printing construction refers to various technologies that use 3D printing to fabricate buildings or construction components. 3D printing construction is majorly used for building complex components for private, commercial, and industrial construction. It provides advantages such as lower labor costs, faster construction, and higher accuracy.
3D printing construction is done with different materials such as concrete, metal, composite, and others. They are constructed through different construction methods such as extrusion and powder bonding.
Top players in the market
- Yingchuang Building Technique
- Apis Cor
- Monolite UK
- CSP s.r.l.
- CyBe Construction
Critical Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the key trends in the 3D Printing Construction Market?
- How has the market (and its various sub-segments) grown in the last five years?
- What would be the growth rate in the next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the 3D Printing Construction Market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Stratview research delivers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or connect with our experts at +1-313-307-4176
Stratview Research is a global market research firm helping its users tract the ever-evolving market scenarios through its top-notch market reports. It offers the most detailed market segmentation across all industries.