The global embedded antenna systems market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market include rising adoption of embedded antenna systems in IoT, demand for smart antennas for remote working in the healthcare sector, rising prevalence of the internet along with the increase in smartphones users, and the advent of 5G technologies. The increasing IoT devices and demand for embedded antenna systems in smart homes, smart grids, connected vehicles, smart thermostats, and others are creating significant scope for the embedded antennas systems. It is anticipated that by 2025, 25 billion IoT devices and connections are expected to become deployed globally, among these, 5 billion units are likely to be cellular IoT. Apart from this, the increased use of Wi-Fi for smart products for domestic applications and industrial applications is anticipated to drive the embedded antenna market during the forecast period. The world of Wi-Fi is constantly evolving as new bands are adopted and more devices are required to manage additional antennas in order to realize better data speed. The major companies in the market are focusing on launching new products to satisfy the market needs. For instance, in November 2020, Antenna Company launched the Wi-Fi 6E MIMO system. It was developed to enhance network capacity, increase the range and reduce inactivity in business and industrial IoT networks.
Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/embedded-antenna-systems-market
The COVID-19 pandemic has spread to almost every country on the globe. Due to worldwide lockdown and inadequate availability of labor and raw material the manufacturing units were extremely troubled. Due to lockdown, various product launches and developments had been delayed. However, COVID-19 had a significant impact on the telecommunication sector. Owing to increased restrictions on movement, people started spending more time at home for work and remaining on using the massive amount of data. Telecom companies started focusing on increased network flexibility and planned for investments in 5G, which resulted in the growth of the embedded antenna market.
full report of Embedded Antenna Systems Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/embedded-antenna-systems-market
- Market Coverage
- Market number available for – 2023-2029
- Base year- 2022
- Forecast period- 2023-2029
- Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
- Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
- , and others
Global Embedded Antenna Systems Market by Segment
By Antenna Type
- PCB Trace Antenna
- Chip Antenna
- Patch Antenna
- Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) Antenna
- mmWave (5G)
By End User
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Industrial Application
- Automotive & Transportation
Global Embedded Antenna Systems Market by Region
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2020 and forecast to 2027.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global embedded antenna systems market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/embedded-antenna-systems-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404