The global e-waste management market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.9 % during the forecast period, owing to a rise in the adoption of electronic devices and the strict regulatory policies imposed by the government toward the eco-friendly environment globally. E-waste management is an approach used for controlling the effects of electronic wastes generated from different sources, by applying different handling strategies. E-waste is generally unwanted and broken electronic equipment which are discarded by its original users. E-waste is considered the most hazardous waste due to its serious effects on health and the environment. These hazardous effects are the major motivators that are increasing the health concerns among people and their surroundings, which is positively affecting the market growth.
Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/e-waste-management-market
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting human lives in many ways and is highlighting the interrelations between our environmental and societal systems. The measures are taken to control the spread of the virus across society lead to a decline in economic growth, restrictions on people’s mobility, and a further need for digitization and confinement in homes. In 2020, the decrease in the weight of electronic and electrical products consumed, compared to a “business as usual” scenario, reduced by 6.4 % in weight, or by 4.9 million metric tonnes (Mt). In addition, consumption of game consoles, cell phones, electrical ovens, and laptops increased due to COVID-19 adding 0.3 Mt to the consumption of electronic and electrical equipment, and hence future e-waste generation.
full report of E-Waste Management Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/e-waste-management-market
- Market Coverage
- Market number available for – 2023-2029
- Base year- 2022
- Forecast period- 2023-2029
- Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
- Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
- , and others
Global E-Waste Management Market Report Segment
- Recycle and Reuse
By Processed Material
- Others (Ceramics, rubber, wood)
- Household Application
- IT and Telecommunication
- Consumer Electronics
Global E-Waste Management Market Report Segment by Region
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2021 and forecast to 2028.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global e-waste management market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/e-waste-management-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404