Here are the steps to change your flight date with British Airways:
Change British Airways Flight Online
- Visit www.britishairways.com or +1-800(364)9405 (British Airways phone number for flight changes)
- Click on the "Manage My Booking" option, followed by "My Trip."
- Enter details, ticket reference number and last name to access your reservation.
- Select the flight ticket to make changes.
- Select the "Change flight" option for a British Airways ticket.
- Select a new flight date and "Submit"
- Pay the change fee, if applicable, and "Finish."
- The traveler will be issued a new ticket with the changes they made. The e-ticket will be issued to your registered email address or phone number. Have it ready when you check in.
Change British Airways Flight Offline
if you do not want to choose the online option to make changes to your British Airways flight booking, you can always choose the offline method. Passengers can have the changes made at the British Airways reservation centre or at the kiosk at the airport. You can also call the British Airways Flight change phone number to request changes and amendments. The British Airways staff will assist you with advice and quality service.
British Airways Flight Change Policy
- Passengers may change their tickets within 24 hours of scheduled booking without paying additional fees.
- If passengers choose to make a change after 24 hours from the scheduled flight booking, fees for the change will apply.
- If the new airfare is higher than the original airfare, passengers must pay the difference.
- If the new airfare is lower than the new flight fare, the balance will be refunded to the passenger via the original payment method.
- If the changes are made due to a medical emergency, passengers may also rebook their tickets free of charge.