Indian restaurant point-of-sale (POS) terminals market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Rising urbanization and increasing restaurant chains are pivotal factors driving the market growth. United Nations (UN) projected that India will have added 416 million urban dwellers by 2050. The rising urbanizations result in an increasing shift towards western-style diets, which leads to an expansion of restaurant chains in the country. Domino's Pizza operates more than 1,250 stores across the country, which is expected to further increase owing to the emerging consumption of fast-food in the country.
Additionally, in November 2018, Pizza Hut India declared plans to open over 200 more outlets in the country by 2022. This move will expand its footprint in the country. As of November 2018, it operates nearly 431 stores across India. With the growing digitalization, the demand for innovative digital platforms has been reported, which in turn, is accelerating the adoption of POS terminals in the country. POS terminals support to manage restaurant sales, improve & enhance customer service, manage inventory, control finances, and facilitate marketing. Increasing competitiveness in the hospitality industry is therefore increasingly pushing the demand for POS terminals to increase customer experience.
full report of Indian Restaurant Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminals Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/indian-restaurant-point-of-sale-pos-terminals-market
- Market Coverage
- Market number available for – 2023-2029
- Base year- 2022
- Forecast period- 2023-2029
- Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
- Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
- , and others
Indian Restaurant POS Terminals Market-Segmentation
- Full-Service Restaurant (FSR)
- Quick Service Restaurant (QSR)
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the Indian restaurant POS terminals market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting Indian restaurant POS terminals market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Indian restaurant POS terminals market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/indian-restaurant-point-of-sale-pos-terminals-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404