To order this detailed 600+ page report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/antibody-drug-conjugates-market-5th-edition-2019-2030/270.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of ADCs, providing information on drug developer(s) and technology provider(s), phase of development (marketed, clinical and preclinical / discovery stage) of lead candidates, target antigen, type of linker, type of payload / warhead / cytotoxin, type of antibody, antibody origin, antibody isotype, type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy), combination drug (if being evaluated as combination therapy), target indication(s), line of treatment, route of administration and dosing frequency.
- Elaborate profiles of the clinical stage companies (shortlisted based on phase of development of the lead drug) and their respective product portfolios; each profile features an overview of the company, its financial information (if available), detailed information on advanced stage pipeline candidates (featuring a drug overview, clinical development plan and key clinical trial results) and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of the most commonly targeted therapeutic indications and details of ADC candidates being developed against them, highlighting key epidemiological facts about the diseases and currently available treatment options, other than ADCs.
- An elaborate discussion on the various strategies that can be adopted by the drug developers across key commercialization stages, namely prior to product launch, during / post launch, including a timeline representation of the key strategies adopted by drug developers for the commercialization of their proprietary products.
- An analysis of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of marketed products, namely POLIVY™, LUMOXITI™, BESPONSA®, MYLOTARG™, KADCYLA® and ADCETRIS®.
- An assessment of the various therapeutics that are being evaluated in combination with ADCs. The study also presents the likely evolution of these therapeutics across different indications.
- A review of the evolution of ADC conjugation technologies, highlighting the various approaches that have been adopted across different generations; in addition, it presents a review of the existing competition between various conjugation approaches that are available / under development.
- An overview of the studies conducted to better analyze non-clinical data and support first-in-human (FIH) dose selection in ADCs. The study presents findings from various ADC studies in different animal models. It also includes an analysis of the different methods used in estimating FIH doses. In addition, it highlights the possible FIH starting doses and estimated dose escalations required to reach human maximum tolerated dose (MTD).
- An elaborate discussion on various factors that form the basis for the pricing of ADC products, featuring different models / approaches that pharmaceutical companies may choose to adopt while deciding the price of their respective lead therapy candidates that are likely to be marketed in the coming years.
- A case study on manufacturing of ADCs, highlighting the key challenges, and a list of contract service providers that are involved in this domain.
- A case study on companies offering companion diagnostics that can potentially be used to make treatment related decisions involving ADCs, providing information on the geographical location of key diagnostic developers, affiliated disease biomarkers, assay technique involved, target indication(s), the type of sample required (tumor tissue, blood, bone marrow and others) and the drug candidates for which a particular test was developed.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Payload
- Type of Linker
- Target Indication
- Breast cancer
- Urothelial cancer
- Lung cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Target Antigen
- Technology Providers
- Seattle Genetics
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/270/request-sample.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- ADC Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2018-2030
- Gene Therapy Market (3rd Edition), 2019 - 2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019 – 2030
+1 (415) 800 3415