Membrane Separation Technology Market is projected to reach USD 28.27 Billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of over 7%, in value terms owing to the growing awareness of water and wastewater treatment in order to attain sustainable development. Moreover, the rising need for meeting water quality standards coupled with the growing governmental regulations regarding water disposal to protect the environment, will propel the growth of the market in the next five years. Based on the technology, RO segment leads the market due to its widespread use as a water-purifying technology as it is cost effective. Based on the applications, the water and wastewater segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period due to the rising demand for water desalination units and brackish water treatment especially in emerging economies. Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the market in the next five years due to widespread use of Membrane Separation Technology in medical & pharmaceutical, water & wastewater treatment, and chemical processing sectors.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2018–2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Global Membrane Separation Technology Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast Global Membrane Separation Technology based on technology, application and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Global Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Global Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Global Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading Membrane Separation Technology providers involved in the Global Membrane Separation Technology Market.
Download Free Sample Report@
Some of the leading players in the Global Membrane Separation Technology Market are The Dow Chemical Company, The 3M Company, GE Water & Process Technologies, Toray Industries, Merck Millipore, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Hydranautics, Danaher Corporation, Pentair plc, Koch Membrane Systems Inc etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of Membrane Separation Technology providers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the Membrane Separation Technology providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major Membrane Separation Technology providers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Global Membrane Separation Technology Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Membrane Separation Technology providers
- Dealers and Suppliers of Membrane Separation Technology.
- Traders and Distributors of Membrane Separation Technology.
- Raw Material Suppliers.
- Regulatory organizations.
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Market research and consulting firms.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Membrane Separation Technology providers, distributors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Global Membrane Separation Technology Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Technology:
- Market, By Application:
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Public Utility Water Treatment
- Wastewater Reuse
- Food & Beverage
- Diary Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Food & Starch Processing
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Medical Device
- Industry Processing
- Market, by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Europe & CIS
- United Kingdom
- North America
- United States
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Membrane Separation Technology Market segment.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is an upcoming report to be released soon. If you wish an early delivery of this report or want to confirm the date of release, please contact us at email@example.com
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017