The construction robot market is projected to grow at a considerable CAGR of more than 12% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The significant rise in the demand for automation in the construction industry is a key factor that is anticipated to drive the global construction robot market. Traditional construction activities such as material handling, dispensing, welding, packing, cutting and packing can be fully automated by the use of robotic technology. Along with automation of different tasks lower operating costs, improved efficiency on repeatable tasks, on-demand and custom development, wearables, augmentation and automation, and easy maintenance of logistics are the other benefits that the construction robots offer. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly 200,000 construction jobs were left unfulfilled by February 2017. The construction industry involves a lot of tasks related to manual labor the shortage of manual labor across different countries is further anticipated to create demand for the construction robot market.
Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/construction-robot-market
Moreover, the rising investments in the constructional activities and real estate along with the supportive government & private funding for the infrastructure development are expected to positively affect the construction robot market across the globe during the forecast period. For instance, in the US according to Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), the construction spending totaled at around $1.3 trillion in January 2019 at a seasonally adjusted annual rate, a 1.3% increase from construction spending in December 2018 and around 0.3% gain from January 2018. However, the high cost of implementation along with the unpredictable layout of the construction sites is one of the key factors that may restrain the growth of the global construction robot market.
full report of Construction Robot Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/construction-robot-market
- Market Coverage
- Market number available for – 2022-2028
- Base year- 2021
- Forecast period- 2022-2028
- Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
- Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
- , and others
Global Construction Robots Market by Function
- 3D Printing
Global Construction Robots Market by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous
Global Construction Robots Market by Application
- Public Infrastructure
- Commercial and Residential
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Advanced Construction Robotics, Inc.
- AngelList Holdings, LLC
- Apis Cor Engineering, LLC
- Autonomous Solutions, Inc.
- Blueprint Robotics, Inc.
- Branch Technology
- Brokk AB
- Built Robotics, Inc.
- COBOD International A/S
- Conjet AB
- Construction Robotics, LLC
- CyBe Construction
- Ekso Bionics Europe GmbH
- FastBrick Robotics, Ltd.
- Husqvarna AB
- Hyperion Robotics
- Identified Technologies
- Komatsu, Ltd.
- MABI Robotic AG
- MX3D B.V.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2019 and forecast to 2026.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global construction robot market. Based on the availability of data, information related to pipeline products, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/construction-robot-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404