Automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 20.6% during the forecast period. Automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) is defined as surveillance technology that enables air traffic control (ATC) and air to air communication or air traffic coordination through satellite navigation. ADS-B provides many benefits to both pilots and air traffic control that improve both the safety and efficiency of flightTraffic. The use of ADS-B In system, enables a pilot to view traffic information about surrounding aircraft if those aircraft are equipped with ADS-B out. This information includes altitude, heading, speed, and distance to aircraft. The factors such as growing global air traffic, rising safety concerns combined, implementation of stringent government regulations for tracking aircrafts, and growing deployment of ADS-B in military applications are primary factors driving the growth of the ADS-B market. For instance, in June 2022, Thales has signed a contract with ENAIRE, the national air navigation manager in Spain, for the supply, installation and commissioning of six ADS-B Extended Squitter air surveillance stations in redundant configuration, located at different sites in the Cantabrian Sector within the Regional Directorate N.A Centro-Norte. The objective of these acquisitions is to reinforce the safety of air traffic management in Spain.
Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/ads-b-market
The global automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) market is segmented based on the type, component, platform, and application. Based on the type, the market is segmented into ADS-B out, ADS-B in, and ADS-B ground stations. Based on the component, the market is sub-segmented into the transponder, receiver, antenna, ads-b ground receivers, and others. Based on the platform the market is sub-segmented into fixed wing and rotary wing. Based on the application, the market is sub-segmented into terminal maneuvering area surveillance and airborne surveillance. Among types, the ADS-B In segment is anticipated to hold the dominant share in the market during the forecast period.
full report of Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/ads-b-market
- Market Coverage
- Market number available for – 2022-2028
- Base year- 2021
- Forecast period- 2022-2028
- Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
- Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
- , and others
Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market by Type
- ADS-B Out
- ADS-B In
- ADS-B Ground Stations
Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market by Component
- ADS-B Ground Receivers
Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market by Platform
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market by Application
- Terminal Maneuvering Area Surveillance
- Airborne Surveillance
- North America
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Appareo Systems
- Aspen Avionics, Inc.
- Avidyne Corp.
- Dynon Group
- FreeFlight Systems
- Garmin International Inc.,
- IndraSistemas, S.A.
- Trig Avionics Ltd.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2021 and forecast to 2028.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/ads-b-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404