The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc., "Global Cast Acrylic Sheet Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global cast acrylic sheet market generated revenue of around USD 3.3 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.2% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 4.7 billion in 2028.
Cast acrylic sheets have several desirable qualities: high strength, lightweight, clarity, anti-fogging properties, and glare reduction. These are estimated to be the main factors propelling the acrylic sheet market globally throughout the forecasted timeframe. Heating acrylic sheets can make any shape at high temperatures. This component also fuels the need for acrylic sheets. Additionally, the demand for acrylic sheets is indirectly fueled by growing urbanization and industry. This element will likely fuel the forecast period's global market for cast acrylic sheets.
The global cast acrylic sheets market is bifurcated into process type, application, and geography. Based on process type, the market is categorized into a cell-cast acrylic sheet and a continuous-cast acrylic sheet. Based on application, the global market is segmented into signage & display, sanitaryware, architecture & interior design, transportation, medical, food & catering, and others. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, the Asia-Pacific cast acrylic sheets market held the biggest market share. The two main reasons anticipated to drive the growth of the regional APAC market are the increasing desire for beautiful architecture and the expansion of construction activity. The APAC regional market is anticipated to grow rapidly throughout the forecast period. In 2021, the North American market was reported to have the second-largest market share for cast acrylic sheets worldwide. The market for cast acrylic sheets in the North American region is projected to increase globally due to the increasing level of vehicle and auto sales.
There are many potential opportunities for using cast acrylic sheets in a variety of applications. Some potential uses for cast acrylic sheets include:
- Signage: Cast acrylic sheets can be used to create signs, letters, and other types of signage for indoor and outdoor use. They are durable and can be cut and shaped into a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Display cases: Cast acrylic sheets can be used to create display cases for a variety of items, including jewelry, collectibles, and other small objects. They are resistant to UV light and are easy to clean, making them ideal for display purposes.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global cast acrylic sheets market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global cast acrylic sheets market segmentation based on application and process type.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global cast acrylic sheets market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
Browse Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/cast-acrylic-sheet-market