Teeth whitening is one of the most attractive and famous cosmetic dental procedures to improve the luminance and whiteness of your smile. The teeth whitening treatments are available at every budget and time frame depending on the person and procedure to be followed.
It intensifies your smile and boosts your confidence. Before getting this treatment, you need to be conversant with its types and the cost involved.
Teeth Whitening Types:
- In-Office Teeth Whitening
An easy procedure to change teethcolorfor a temporary period.
- Most of the time, it is covered by your insurance.
- Those with more stubborn stains would be advised to go for more than one session.
In-Office Teeth Whitening Cost - It may vary in the range of $200-$1000.
- Laser Teeth Whitening
Laser Teeth Whitening increases the effect of hydrogen peroxide solution on your teeth.
- It is a highly-priced method due to which it is not covered in an insurance plan.
Laser Teeth Whitening Cost
Its cost varies between $1000 - 1500 per treatment. If you are interested in teeth whitening or Teeth Whitening Surrey, you can consult Triton Dental at 604-592-2536.
- At-Home Teeth Whitening
This method is preferable if you do not want to visit the dentist and want the treatment at home.
- A dentist would give you a package including- whitening kits
- You can apply it according to your convenience and get the best results
- These are cheaper as compared to other methods.
At-Home Teeth Whitening Cost-Its cost varies between $100- $400 per treatment.
At Triton Dental, our dentist will tell you the best ways by which you can whiten your teeth and get the best results because a smile taken with us will give a new confidence to shine! We can help you with the best teeth whitening Surrey.
Teeth whitening results can last from 6 months to a year. Its longevity depends on a number of factors that we can explain to you after conducting a thorough examination.