Search and rescue robots market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period. One of the core factors that is fuelling the market is the growing advanced technologies. The integration of technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, sensors, actuators, and more has intensified the applications of robots in the past few years. The addition of AI in robotics makes it easier to actuate the process of searching for victims and sources of threat. In the near term, these robots can patrol the water or air autonomously without any human support. In the upcoming year, with such demand, robots and drones for search and rescue could be smaller, smarter, cost-effective, and more versatile with better tech and large production.
Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/search-and-rescue-robots-market
COVID-19 pandemic restricted the workflow of production, supply chain, transportation, and others which had impacted the market growth of search and rescue robots, just like many other markets. Key market players such as Thales also faced a decline in the demand for the product by 7.7% in 2020 as compared to the sales in 2019. However, the situation also invited the idea of using robots more often in dangerous conditions. Multiple countries used robots for delivering medicines, and essential goods to the people during the lockdown, which has also increased the demand for robots in search and rescue missions exponentially as the situation got normal.
full report of Search and Rescue Robots Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/search-and-rescue-robots-market
- Market Coverage
- Market number available for – 2022-2028
- Base year- 2021
- Forecast period- 2022-2028
- Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
- Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
- , and others
Global Search and Rescue Robots Market by Type
Global Search and Rescue Robots Market by Operation Type
- Remotely Operated
Global Search and Rescue Robots Market by End-User
- Homeland Security
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Boston Dynamics, Inc.
- Parrot Drones SAS
- PLIANT ENERGY SYSTEMS LLC
- Saab Group
- senseFly SA
- Teledyne FLIR LLC
- Textron Systems Corp. (Howe and Howe Technologies)
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2021 and forecast to 2028.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global search and rescue robots market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/search-and-rescue-robots-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404