The global Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market Size is anticipated to reach USD 1365.39 Million by 2030 at 5.90% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Several factors like rising in acceptance of the disease, better treatment facilities, participation from various government and private bodies, increasing inclusion of laser and electronic therapies, and others are expected to influence the growth of the Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market.
The global market for hyperhidrosis treatment has been segmented in the report on the basis of type, treatment, and end user. This segmentation is expected to facilitate the better reading of various market dynamics and factors, and in the long run, it can help in devising better strategies.
- By type, the global market for hyperhidrosis treatment can be segmented into primary and secondary generalized. Primary hyperhidrosis is a kind of disorder that causes abnormal sweating. The secondary generalized hyperhidrosis is mostly caused by other diseases.
- By treatment, the global report covers the hyperhidrosis treatment market on the basis of a segmentation that includes botulinum toxin injections, topical treatment, surgical treatment, oral medication, microwave therapy, and others. The botulinum toxin injections are in high demand for the treatment. The treatment is a relatively new one and got FDA approval.
- By end user, the global report on the hyperhidrosis treatment market includes dermatology clinics, payers/patients, ambulatory surgery clinics, and others. The dermatology clinic segment has the maximum market share. The ambulatory surgery clinics are the fastest-growing segment.
The global hyperhidrosis treatment market is getting ample traction from the tactical moves implemented by companies like
Cynosure (US), Dermadry Laboratories Inc. (Canada), Allergan PLC (Ireland), Brickell Biotech Inc. (US), GlaxoSmithKline PLC (UK), Dermira Inc. (US), Sesderma (Spain), Ulthera Inc. (US), Miramar Labs, Inc. (US), and others.
The Americas has the lead in global hyperhidrosis treatment. This is primarily due to the presence of countries like the US and Canada. North American region would profit from the superior infrastructure of these two countries. This infrastructure is also getting backed by ample flow of investment. Research and development facilities are doing well in the region to come up with the latest technologies. Better investment capacity of the people in countries like the US and Canada.
Europe would also gain from similar trends as the region is benefiting from the contributions of countries like Italy, Spain, the UK, Germany, France, and others. This would also help in developing better speed for the market.
In the Asia Pacific region, developing countries, with their revamped healthcare structure, would also spur the growth of the market.
These tactical moves span across several types, including improved marketing strategies, branding, mergers, expansion plans, acquisitions, innovations, product launches, hike in investment for the research and development sector, and others. MRFR’s report included these latest moves to ensure thorough profiling of the top companies. This would facilitate a proper charting of the course ahead.
In March 2020, SkyMD announced that they are partnering with Dermadry, which is known for its excellent manufacturing facilities of the medical device. Dermadry is based out of Canada. The company also declared that Dermadry got clearance from the FDA regarding a new product for hyperhidrosis. This would ease their entry in the US market, owing to which their expansion plans would now get robust. The device is already in use in Canada.
- Nuclear Imaging Devices Market Research Report - Global Forecast till 2027
- Cell Culture Media Market Research Report - Global Forecast till 2027
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013