The global RF inductors market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of around 5.4% during the forecast period. Radio Frequency (RF) inductors are a type of inductor that is specifically designed to be used in radio frequency and microwave applications. RF inductors are intended to manage radio frequency signals, that have a much greater frequency than alternating or direct current. The rising demand of consumer electronic devices will boost the market growth during the forecast timeframe. As an inductor is a necessary element of an electronic circuit, inductors are anticipated to be in high demand in the future. Voltage transients such as electro-static discharge (ESD) and lightning, short circuits, and overvoltage conditions pose operational risks to consumer electronics. These products must meet current regulatory requirements for safe and energy-efficient power or signal operation, transmission, and distribution. Inductors are most prevalently used in the consumer electronics industry. Therefore, it is expected that the growing demand of electronic devices such as smartphones and microwaves will fuel the market growth.
Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/rf-inductors-market
The COVID-19 pandemic had disrupted the manufacturing operations and supply chain of various industries across the globe, which had drastically reduced the demand for RF inductors. The automotive industry and consumer electronics industry halted their production and distribution activities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Electronic goods sales have hindered as a result of lockdowns in various countries. Therefore, the demand for RF inductors was adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. As the COVID-19 situation normalizes, the RF inductors market started recovery as industrial operations were normalized after the recovery.
full report of RF Inductors Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/rf-inductors-market
- Market Coverage
- Market number available for – 2022-2028
- Base year- 2021
- Forecast period- 2022-2028
- Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
- Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
- , and others
Global RF Inductors Market by Type
- Wire Bound Type
- Film Type
- Multilayer Type
Global RF Inductors Market by Application
- Mobile Phone
- Consumer Electronics
- Communication Systems
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- API Delevan
- Agile Magnetics, Inc.
- Chilisin Electronics Corp.
- Datatronics Distribution, Inc.
- Eaton Corp PLC
- Johanson Technology Inc.
- KYOCERA AVX Components Corp.
- Laird Performance Materials
- Shenzhen Sunlord Electronics Co. Ltd
- SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS
- TOKEN Electronics
- T. Electronics PLC
- Viking Tech Corp.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Wurth ElektronikeiSos GmbH & Co. KG.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2020 and forecast to 2027.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global RF inductors market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/rf-inductors-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404