Global Paleo Foods market estimated at USD 10.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$16.6 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the period 2022-2032
As the proportion of conscientious consumers rises, supermarket shelves are being increasingly stocked with ready-to-eat paleo-derived, prompting manufacturers to develop robust supply and value chains to ensure that end-products reach consumers in a timely and safe manner.
A plethora of options are available with respect to paleo foods- from grass-fed burgers at Carl’s Jr., the anti-GMO pledge of Chipotle to the Paleo hot bar at White Foods. Such isolated examples point to the fact that the market is in store for immense opportunities in the future.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12723
- Manufacturers are investing in organized retailing to deepen paleo food market penetration across key regions
- Growing tilt towards entomophagy to act as a key market growth catalyst through 2030
- US witnessing prolific expansion on the back of rising number of start-ups and collaborations between existing food manufacturers
- Paleo vegetables and fruits demand growing
- By end-use, cereal consumption likely to witness high growth through 2030
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the global paleo food market, leading to is proliferation in recent months. As restaurants and outdoor food settings remain shut, online food delivery has surged. For example, according to Credit Suisse, 80% American households increased their spending on food at home.
This is way higher than the 2018 share of 47.6%. Likewise, an increase in online grocery and food shopping due to mandatory social distancing protocols is likely to provide substantial impetus to the paleo food market across the Asia-Pacific region.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
The global paleo foods market is characterized by the presence of numerous regional and global level manufacturers, rendering it is significantly competitive. Strategic collaborations, acquisitions, product launches and innovations are the common strategies employed by the players.
Prominent players within the landscape include Caveman Foods, Black Road Food Company, Black Bear GmbH, Blue Mountain Organic Distribution, EPIC, Paleo Food Prodotti Per La, The Paleo Foods, Pacific Food of Oregon, Paleo Pure and Steve’s Paleo Goods to name a few.
Product Type :
- Fish and Seafood
- Nuts and Seeds
- Fats and Oils
- Salt and Spices
- Bakery Products
- Sports Nutrition & Beverage
- North America (U.S & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K, Italy, France, Spain, BENELUX, Russia & Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore & Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan & South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel & Rest of MEA)
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables. Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12723
Key Questions Answered in the Report
How much is the paleo foods market current worth?
Currently paleo foods market is worth more than US$ 10.3 Bn.
At what CAGR is the market expected to grow?
Paleo foods consumption is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.8% during the period 2022-2032.
How was the performance in the last five years?
In terms of revenue, the paleo foods market grew at a CAGR of around 6.6% during 2017-2021
How are market players reacting to the new developments in the market?
Market players are opting for technological advancement, new product developments, and production capacity expansion.
How many shares do the top 5 companies hold?
The top 5 producers of paleo foods hold around 30% of the market share.
Information Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/paleo-food-market