We know that Canon Printer the most famous printer device today. It provides top-notch features and delivers the best results while working with consumers. Numerous people are drawn to it because of its various features and top-tier brands, which encourage them to get a Canon printer. The printer primarily All-in-one printers can simultaneously print, fax, and copy documents among other multipurpose tasks. With PCs, laptops, Macs, and smart gadgets, wired and wireless connections are simple to establish. You will need technical support from a specialist if you wish to Canon MX490 Setup wireless connection. They will walk you through the process step-by-step so you can connect your Canon MX490 printer to WiFi.
How do I install and setup a wireless Canon Pixma MX490 printer?
One of the most popular printers today, the Canon MX490 has multiple uses you have to Canon Pixma Mx490 Installation Download. The power button on your printer should be lighted green to indicate that it is turned on and hooked in. Press the ok button when the wireless LAN setup screen appears on the screen. When you hit the stop button on the printer panel's right side, scrolling text will halt on the screen. Use the right arrow button to find other setup on this screen, then press OK to display it. Find that the cable is setup by using the right arrow button, then click OK. You are prepared to install the app on your Windows and Mac device once you see scrolling text on the screen.
- Let's start by downloading the Canon printer drivers for your Windows and Mac computer.
- Visit the official Canon printer website and download the most recent drivers for your operating system.
- To install the file, click the driver setup.exe file.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen to complete the driver installation on Mac and Windows.
- Go to the first icon in the Windows start menu on the desktop taskbar next.
- On the left side of the screen, a half window will appear; click on "Devices and Printers."
- Click to add the Canon Pixma mx490 printer to the list of printers.
- Print documents after restarting the printer.
How can I setup my wifi network-capable Canon Pixma mx490?
Next, select setup Canon Pixma MX490 shopping mode via wireless router on Windows and Mac. Choose the access point or wireless network name you want to use, type your wireless network password, and then press OK. The shopping-mode Canon printer will receive the network configurations. Tap "ok" when a message appears. Check to see if the mx 490 printer has been detected by tapping the printer's name. When it appears, this will choose and link your device with a Canon printer. Tap "ok" when the message appears. As a result, the Canon Pixma mx490 printer setup process is finished, and the printer is now ready to print.
Connect Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Printer to Wi-Fi
- Make sure your PC has the most recent version of your printer's driver installed.
- Now that your internet is operational, you may turn on the wireless router.
- Check the Canon MX490 printer setup's power ON as well.
- Click the Printer Setup button in the Control Panel settings.
- After selecting Wireless LAN settings, click OK.
- Your Canon printer is now looking for a wireless network.
- Check your router's WPS button, then hit OK on the Canon MX490 printer's control/function panel.
Printer Expert Support
Contact our qualified printer specialist if you're having trouble setting up your Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Printer. We are a team of highly skilled technicians, and we will fix your Canon printer issue one at a time. You can reach us without restriction and we will offer Canon printer support around-the-clock.
References: Canon Pixma Mx490 Driver Free Download