You want to start a career as a consultant in the field of ISO 9001 consultancy in South Africa and quality management. What do you have in mind to gain opportunities to present proposals and win client and projects? Think about that …
The world is full of consultants – some with a lot of experience. What will you do to make yourself known? How do you intend to differentiate yourself and make your ISO 9001 consultancy proposal stand out? Who are your target clients? ISO 9001 consultancy in South Africa What are they looking for?
If you want to start a career as a consultant, then most likely, you currently have no clients. So, the first constraint that you have to handle is getting the first, second, and third clients in order to give you a chance of developing your space in the market.
How to show qualifications and expertise
Just because someone says or writes that he or she has qualifications, it is not guaranteed to be true. Any potential client may doubt your qualification statements. So, one of your first concerns should be to certify, to shore up, and to reinforce your qualifications statement. ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines You want to reduce any anxiety that a potential client could feel when your name lands on his or her desk or screen.
- Enroll in a course – for example, you can enroll in recognized courses that can certify your know-how, such as Lead Implementer Courses.
- Start a blog – blog posts can also be published on professional social networks like LinkedIn, or in particular Facebook Groups.
- Answer Quora questions, be an active member of LinkedIn and Facebook professional Groups.
- Create your own YouTube channel with short video blogs containing expert advice.
- Speak at conferences and seminars – it will develop your professional network and reinforce your reputation as an expert.
- Publish an expert article – the most powerful marketing technique for a consultant is to publish an article in an appropriate trade, consumer, or business publication; your message will be more credible because it is not publicity – you will become known and develop a reputation.
- Write a book – don’t forget – people see authors as experts.
How to focus on your target clients ISO 9001 Certification in South Africa
Consultants are problem solvers. What problems do your potential clients have that you can help solve?
Who are those potential clients? The temptation of many is to start firing in all directions in the hope of getting some results. The truth is that this is not a good approach, and you will most likely spend too much in resources with a minimum impact and return.
Define your target clients. Clients are not all alike, and different clients look for and value different things. Which group of clients would perceive more value for what you can bring to the job to be done, to the problem to be solved? Describe your target clients and build their profiles. What size; what industry; what kinds of problems will you solve for them? Why are they seeking the support of a consultant? What is it that they value?
Consider your previous professional experience. ISO 9001 Certification in South Africa Can you take advantage of what can be one of your strengths? You know the sector and its unwritten rules, you know people, and you already have contacts – perhaps you, yourself, have already experienced those problems and challenges. Perhaps a previous employer can be one of your first clients.
Define yourself as a specialist. Do you know the number-one complaint of clients about consultants? “We have to waste time teaching them about our business.” When potential clients need a consultant, it’s for one specific project and they are in a hurry. They don’t want to have to train the consultant or waste time to let him or her learn about the particularities of their business and the sector.
How to get ISO 9001 Consultant in Delhi?
ISO 9001 Consultant in Delhi Certvalue is the Global ISO 9001 Consultants to get certified your company under ISO 9001 Certification in Delhi with the services of Implementation, Documentation, gap Analysis, Audit and other necessary services of your organizations at affordable cost. Feel free to visit www.certvalue.com or send your details to email@example.com. So that our experts will get back to as much as earliest.